Are you located in the APJ Region and want to learn more from the Customer Interaction Center Webcasts?? Find out more here…
This month the Customer Interaction Center will be hosting two Webcasts aimed to-wards our APJ Customers, Partners and Colleagues which you can register for at the time that best suits you with the links below (or you can watch the recordings after).
We look forward to seeing you there!
Webcast on 10th November Getting the Most from your Support – 09:30am – 10:30am IST
Webcast on 17th November Incident Management – 09:30am – 10:30am IST
Grow your knowledge in this month’s interactive webcasts and ask your questions in the Q&A sessions directly after our short 30-minute presentation.
What will you gain from joining our Getting the Most from your Support Webcast?
By attending this Webcast, you will learn all about the below topics, enabling you to feel more comfortable navigating the SAP One Support Launchpad and using its applications.
- Customer Interaction Center (CIC) Overview
- Introduction to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- User Management & Universal ID
- How to Download Software
- How to Request a License Key
- System Administration
- Self Service and Support Channels
- Contacting Product Experts
- Creating the ‘Perfect Incident’
- Contact Us & Feedback
Next up is our Incident Management Webcast topic which will cover the below:
- What steps you can take to get assistance for your technical issues
- The repositories of information and self-service resources available to you
- Helpful tips on how to create a good quality incident
- Our CIC team and how we can help you to benefit from the best support experience possible
No need to take notes! We share our presentation slides with attendees after every Webcast so you can sit back while we guide you through the Incident Management processes and tips on How to Get the Most from your Support.
Please forward this event to any of your colleagues that might be interested.
Thank you for reading this post, we look forward to seeing you at the Webcasts!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us in the Q&A All Questions in Customer Experience | SAP Community and All Questions in Support Services | SAP Community
Read more #CustomerInteractionCenter blog-posts Here!