SAP TechEd in 2021: Database and Data Management Track
SAP TechEd in 2021 begins on November 16th and delivers a 48-hour non-stop virtual experience. Tune in for tech talk. Get inspired. Transform knowledge to power!
This year’s SAP TechEd will be an easy-to-access experience in a virtual environment. Deepen your product knowledge with virtual hands-on workshops, listen to lectures and breakout sessions, learn about our plans through roadmap lectures, and get expert insight with Q&A sessions.
Database and Data Management solutions power the SAP Business Technology Platform, enabling complete control of your data landscape with an end-to-end view of all data through one single gateway. In this track, you will learn how to turn your data into business value with SAP HANA Cloud and our cloud-focused strategy. More and more customers look to SAP HANA Cloud as their path to the cloud. SAP HANA Cloud provides the flexibility and scalability of a cloud-native, multi-tier, multi-cloud, multi-model, and fully managed database-as-a-service. SAP offers an all-in-one database management solution that delivers advanced transactional and analytical processing with the broadest advanced analytics solutions – securely – across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
You need the ability to effectively manage enterprise data, consolidate high-quality data, and act on high-quality data wherever it resides. As the nature of data advances, SAP helps bring intelligence to your business processes and reduce complexity and cost. Learn to consolidate, monitor, and integrate your data across hybrid environments. Discover new insights, simplify data management, and ensure compliance with Database and Data Management solutions.
The SAP TechEd in 2021 Database and Data Management Track will focus on key SAP Solutions such as SAP HANA, SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Data Intelligence, SAP Master Data Governance, and the EIM Portfolio.
The SAP TechEd in 2021 Database and Data Management Track has 5 sub-tracks:
Integrating your data
Learn how to integrate and combine data from multiple source systems to create unified sets of information for both operational and analytical uses. Products such as the SAP Data Intelligence solution, and SAP HANA smart data integration are covered in this sub-track.
- Customer – Tchibo: Use SAP Data Intelligence for Data Integration with Enterprise Applications [DAT102]
- Integrate SAP S/4HANA with SAP Data Intelligence: Deep Dive and Hands-On [DAT161]
Governing your data
Learn how to understand, integrate, cleanse, manage, and associate your data to optimize business processes and analytical insights.
- Customer – Geberit: Upscale to Hybrid: EIM and SAP Data Intelligence [DAT100]
- Gain Hands-On Experience on SAP Master Data Governance, Cloud Edition [DAT162]
- Take a Modern and Future-Proof Approach to Master Data Management [DAT205]
- Catalog, Discover, and Prepare: Data Governance with SAP Data Intelligence [DAT163]
Taming data challenges
Learn how to tame various data challenges such as dealing with data growth, generating insights in a timely manner, and overcoming organizational silos by using products such as SAP Data Intelligence and SAP HANA.
- Explore Hybrid Data Management in SAP Data Intelligence Cloud [DAT101]
- Explore SAP Data Intelligence and Its Latest Updates [DAT103]
- Create and Manage Data Flows Using SAP Data Intelligence [DAT160]
Building Applications and Analyzing Data with SAP HANA Cloud
Learn how to model and process data in SAP HANA for both transactional and analytic applications. Build highly performant analytical queries for real-time decision support. Explore the multi-model foundation of SAP HANA for supporting machine learning, spatial, graph, document store, and unstructured data scenarios.
- Discover New Migration Possibilities to SAP HANA Cloud [DAT204]
- Develop Models (Calculation Views) for Data Analysis in SAP HANA Cloud [DAT200]
- Unlock Value and Gain Deep Insights from Your Data with SAP HANA Cloud [DAT262]
- Discover Collaborative Database Development in SAP HANA Cloud [DAT260]
Managing SAP HANA Cloud
Learn how to administer databases deployed in the cloud or on-prem. Explore the different tasks included in managing SAP HANA database landscapes. Examine the operations for alert checking, resource monitoring, configuration management, backup and recovery, and security. Discover factors that affect performance, such as analyzing memory usage, SQL statements, and workloads
- Tour the Data Lake for SAP HANA Cloud [DAT203]
- Examine Perspectives on Security in SAP HANA Cloud [DAT202]
- Get Hands-On Experience with Administering and Operating SAP HANA Cloud [DAT261]
- Examine the Cloud-Native Features of SAP HANA Cloud and Discover the Value [DAT105]
Don’t miss the Fun, the Networking and the Learning. Register Today