Certification Live Session: SAP Commerce Cloud – Business User Certification Preparation
On behalf of the CRM & CX Product Learning CoE Team, it is my pleasure to introduce you in this blog post to the certification live session: SAP Commerce Cloud – Business User Certification Preparation.
What is it about?
This live session covers important information to help you prepare the certification exam: SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Commerce Cloud Business User
Who is it for?
This live session is primarily intended for Business Consultants, Technology Consultants and Software Architects or anyone who wants to attend the certification exam: SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Commerce Cloud Business User
What does it offer?
- One hour instructor led live session via SAP live class (e.g. zoom)
- General introduction to the certification booking and exam process
- Hand-in-hand walk through all the topics in the certification exam with important notes
- Questions & Answers
- Further preparation recommendation
How can you book it?
The live session is available on SAP Learning Hub. You will need to have a subscription in order to register for the live session there.
You can use the direct link here, but please remember you need to be logged in on SAP Learning first to use the link:
Certification Live Session: SAP Commerce Cloud – Business User Certification
for better understanding the series’ content, it’s recommended to at least attend the:
- either C4H320 SAP Commerce Cloud – Business User Training first.
- or C4H32E E-learning – SAP Commerce Cloud Business User (Please note, this E-learning course is no long directly purchasable on SAP Learning Shop, but only accessible under some SAP Learning Hub editions)
Last But Not Least
If you want to know more or get informed with the update of the live session, please follow the blog post by clicking on the “follow” button on the left.
Thanks for reading! and see you next!
Hi Ken Cui Jian,
the last hyperlink in this blog post (https://training.sap.com/course/C4H32E) does not work for me. Is there a special way to reach that page? I am already authenticated. Is that because C4H320 already has hybrid/virtual offerings?
Hi Chris, thank you for your comment. I updated the link to the E-learning course in SAP Learning Hub, because since this year, this E-learning course can't be directly purchased on SAP training shop any more, but only accessible if you have subscribed on SAP Learning Hub (only to certain editions, e.g. professional edition, partner edition, customer experience edition etc., but not to e.g. Business edition).