Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3 for SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) software
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 12, 2021.
SAP Supply Chain Management projects for registration:
- Mobile Field Service Execution: Creating the Optimal User Experience
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- Rules Engine – SAP Asset Performance Management
- SAP Work Clearance Management
- Asset Health
- Complex Solution Configuration
- Model-based Products and Spare Parts Catalog
- Digital Twin Handover with Equipment Procurement
- Collaborative Maintenance & Service
- EverLoop by SAP
- Mercury-X – Open Industry Cloud Ecosystem
- Nextgen User Experience for SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud
- Configurable ANDON Board for visual management
- Smart Sensing for the Edge
- Manufacturing Data Models for building insights from manufacturing data
- Explore Mixed Reality for SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing for production engineering and operations
- Expanding the Digital Thread with Next Gen Configuration Management
- Direct Distribution Mobile for Van Sales
- Transportation Planning & SAP TM Optimizer based Sales Order Scheduling
- INTELLIGENT DOCUMENT EXTRACTION OF FREIGHT INVOICES
- SAP Logistics Business Network
- SAP Integrated Business Planning: Integration to other systems
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!