Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3 for SAP Concur
SAP Concur is committed to reinventing travel, expense, and invoice management with tools that simplify everyday processes and create better experiences. We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Concur Solutions that will enable your businesses to have a better travel and expense management.
The third cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) just started and enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 12, 2021.
SAP Concur Solutions projects for registration:
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- Virtual Cards for Travel and Procurement
- Support customer audit and operational transparency via comprehensive and compliant event logging
- Drive Process Optimization in Internal Policy Compliance without sacrificing Employee Productivity
- Concur User Assistant by WalkMe
- Concur Expense – NextGen Expense UI Expense Processor
- Verify- AI/ML use in auditing expense reports
- Managed Pay solutions for Concur: Globalization and core features
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!