Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3 for SAP Analytics
Get deeper, more actionable insights with SAP business analytics and BI software
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 12, 2021.
SAP Analytics projects for registration:
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- Content Network as a cloud solution for content lifecycle management on SAP Analytics Cloud
- Multiple Account Hierarchy Support in SAP Analytics Cloud Stories
- Collecting Vehicle data from Data aggregators into SAP Digital Vehicle Hub
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- Vehicle Costing
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!