Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3 for Energy & Natural Resources
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Energy & Natural Resources Solutions such as – Chemicals, Mill products, Mining, Utilities, and Oil, Gas, and Energy (OG&E).
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 12, 2021.
Energy & Natural Resources projects for registration:
- Asset Health
- Collaborative Maintenance & Service
- Collecting Vehicle data from Data aggregators into SAP Digital Vehicle Hub
- Complex Solution Configuration
- Configurable ANDON Board for visual management
- Digital Twin Handover with Equipment Procurement
- Expanding the Digital Thread with Next Gen Configuration Management
- Guided Selling for SAP Sales Cloud
- Intelligent Business Insights with Intelligent Situation Handling
- INTELLIGENT DOCUMENT EXTRACTION OF FREIGHT INVOICES
- Japan Tax Recalculation and E-Invoicing
- Low Code No Code Process Automation with SAP Workflow Management and SAP Intelligent RPA
- Mobile Experience for Project Management
- Mobile Field Service Execution: Creating the Optimal User Experience
- Model-based Products and Spare Parts Catalog
- Registration for indirect Taxation Abroad (RITA) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Rules Engine – SAP Asset Performance Management
- SAP Integrated Business Planning: Integration to other systems
- SAP Logistics Business Network
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- SAP Work Clearance Management
- Service Cockpit in SAP 360 Customer view
- Smart Sensing for the Edge
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- Sustainability in Procurement: User Research
- Transportation Planning & SAP TM Optimizer based Sales Order Scheduling
- Vehicle Costing
- Verify- AI/ML use in auditing expense reports
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!