Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3 for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with built-in intelligent technologies, including AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics. It helps companies adopt new business models, manage business change at speed, orchestrate internal and external resources, and use the predictive power of AI. Benefit from tight, native integration between processes, industry depth, and a consistent in-memory data model.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 12, 2021.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects open for registration:
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- Vendor invoices deferral
- SAP Work Clearance Management
- Product Proposals using Machine Learning for Service Orders
- Service Cockpit in SAP 360 Customer view
- Collecting Vehicle data from Data aggregators into SAP Digital Vehicle Hub
- Intelligent Business Insights with Intelligent Situation Handling
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- Complex Solution Configuration
- Mercury-X – Open Industry Cloud Ecosystem
- Registration for indirect Taxation Abroad (RITA) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Expanding the Digital Thread with Next Gen Configuration Management
- SAP Integrated Business Planning: Integration to other systems
- INTELLIGENT DOCUMENT EXTRACTION OF FREIGHT INVOICES
- Mobile Experience for Project Management
- SAP Product Sourcing – New innovations for direct material sourcing
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!