Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3 for Network and Spend Management
Spend management solutions from SAP give you the ability to make fast, intelligent decisions to help keep your business moving forward.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence Network and Spend Management solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the Network and Spend Management Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 12, 2021.
Network and Spend Management projects for registration:
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- Virtual Cards for Travel and Procurement
- SAP Product Sourcing – New innovations for direct material sourcing
- Sustainability in Procurement: User Research
- Complex Solution Configuration
- SAP Logistics Business Network
- Support customer audit and operational transparency via comprehensive and compliant event logging
- Drive Process Optimization in Internal Policy Compliance without sacrificing Employee Productivity
- Concur User Assistant by WalkMe
- Concur Expense – NextGen Expense UI Expense Processor
- Verify- AI/ML use in auditing expense reports
- Managed Pay solutions for Concur: Globalization and core features
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!