Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3 for CRM & Customer Experience
To deliver the best Customer Experience, you need to understand the needs of your audience, engage with your customers, and deliver on your promises. SAP CRM and Customer Experience solutions help you to attract and retain customers, while growing revenue and enable you to deliver personal, trusted, and connected customer experiences.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 12, 2021.
CRM & Customer Experience projects for registration:
- AI Based Recommendation Service with Explainability Insights
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- Complex Solution Configuration
- SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement – Reporting Workflow MVP
- SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement – Optimizing marketing communication
- SAP Marketing &/or SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement: Partners Implementation and sales needs
- SAP Marketing Cloud &/or SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement: Partners’ strategic servicing needs
- Digital Sales Acceleration for SAP Sales Cloud
- Guided Selling for SAP Sales Cloud
- Next-Gen Mobile Innovations for SAP Sales Cloud
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- Mobile Field Service Execution: Creating the Optimal User Experience
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!