SAP Learning Hub Newsletter – October 2021
Welcome to the October issue of the monthly SAP Learning Hub newsletter, keeping you up to date with the latest news and updates. We appreciate you subscribing in order to stay informed. Be sure to spread the word and tell your colleagues to subscribe today.
SAP Learning Hub, Partner Edition, Private Cloud Version
To extend our commitment to partner upskilling, SAP has now launched the private cloud version of SAP Learning Hub, partner edition. This version adds features to the standard public cloud version, such as the ability to access reporting opportunities, upload own content and create a private SAP Learning Room.
This private cloud version is available for SAP PartnerEdge members (excluding basic SAP PartnerEdge open ecosystem) and requires a minimum subscription of 100 users.
You can find more information in this FAQ.
SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access Sessions
SAP Learning Hub offers learner enablement sessions to help you become familiar with using SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access. Every session runs for approximately 45 minutes, and you can find the upcoming sessions and available languages by choosing your time zone.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
Available in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition.
- Live session series on RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud – fundamentals (Asian-Pacific-Japan time friendly): October 25 to October 29, 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (IST)
Available in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for customer experience, and academic edition.
- Live session series on SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement onboarding (North America time friendly): October 19 to October 21, 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (EST)
Available in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, and edition for procurement and networks.
- Live session on SAP Fieldglass Services Administrator (Asian-Pacific-Japan time friendly): October 28, 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. (IST)
You can find the entire live session resources for October in the content catalog. Please always refer to the “08 Live Sessions” tab and take a look at the most current dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub.
New Courses in SAP Learning System Access
We recently added these courses to the SAP Learning System Access portal*:
- Data Warehousing with SAP BW/4HANA – Delta from SAP BW 7.5 classic to SAP BW/4HANA (DBW462)
- Advanced Business Processes with SAP Real Estate Management in SAP S/4HANA (S4F74)
- Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC01)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Transportation Management (S4C95)
- SAP S/4HANA Process Orders (S4215)
- SAP Analytics Cloud: Analytics Designer (SACAD1)
Learners can access the entire catalog here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.
*Links accessible for SAP Learning Hub subscribers.