Get Ready for SAP TechEd 2021 – Register Featured Integration, Extension and Intelligent Technologies Sessions Now
Do you want to learn more about the latest Integration and Extension capabilities as well as AI updates from SAP Business Technology Platform? Join us at SAP TechEd 2021, the biggest SAP practitioners event, where you can learn more about how to seamlessly connect and enhance apps, automate processes, and deliver personalized digital experiences!
SAP TechEd 2021 is scheduled between November 16-18. You will hear about product strategy and innovation updates from SAP’s technology leaders and experts, develop a deeper understanding and sharpen your skills by joining content track sessions and hands-on workshops. You can also leverage SAP’s learning offerings to gain knowledge and additional certifications to continue growing your career.
Here is a list of featured sessions for Integration, Extension and Intelligent Technologies. Let’s start with the Strategy Talks given by our executives!
- Tune in to Michael Weingartner’s presentation and understand the strategy update on SAP BTP (SAP Business Technology Platform), including the capabilities within SAP Integration Suite and SAP Extension Suite. Weingartner is the President of SAP Business Technology Platform Core. Learn more
- Hear Dr. Feiyu Xu, SVP of Global Head of Artificial Intelligence at SAP, and Bhagat Nainani, SVP of Product Development at SAP, to discuss how best-run businesses become intelligent when they use agile, integrated business processes powered by AI. Learn More
- Join Michael Ameling and Dr. Philipp Herzig, Head of Intelligent Enterprise and Cross Architecture to understand SAP’s recent integration achievements and learn how to gain immediate business value from these latest innovations. Learn More
- Get the Big Picture of SAP Integration Suite
- Create simple Vue.js and React applications from the service center panel in SAP Business Application Studio. Learn how to run the applications locally, build, deploy them to Cloud Foundry, and integrate them into the launchpad. Add To Schedule
- Discover Event-Driven Architecture with SAP
- Understand how to enable SAP S/4HANA or SAP SuccessFactors to send events, and how is the central SAP Event Mesh service working and which event consumers are available. Add To Schedule
- Employ Modern Integration Styles and Patterns with SAP Integration Suite
- Learn how you can leverage SAP Integration Suite to apply modern integration styles and patterns, such as API lead integration, event-based integration and more. Add To Schedule
- Scale App Development with SAP AppGyver and SAP Business Application Studio
- Discover how to accelerate your application development with SAP AppGyver’s no-code capabilities and SAP Business Application Studio’s latest low-code enhancements. Add to Schedule
- Develop Enterprise-Grade Mobile Apps and Mobile Experiences
- Learn how to use SAP Mobile Services to develop, configure, and manage enterprise mobile applications. Add to Schedule
- Accelerate Your Workflow Projects with Predefined Content
- SAP Workflow Management service enables you to digitize workflows, manage decisions, and gain end-to-end process visibility. Join this session to discover a rich set of processes supported by the SAP Workflow Management service to speed up your process automation journey. Add to Schedule
- Experience Low-Code Chatbot Building with SAP Conversational AI
- Learn about the latest features in SAP Conversational AI services that are helping developers train, build, test, connect, and monitor enterprise-ready chatbots. Add to Schedule
- Automate Your CAPEX with Pre-defined Workflow Content and RPA Bots
- Learn how to combine citizen automation technologies easily with SAP Workflow Management and SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation services. Create your own process variants and enrich those processes with bots to completely automate your capital expenditure (CAPEX) process. Add to Schedule
- Enable Citizen Developer Ready Automation with SAP Intelligent RPA
- Explore how the latest development in SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation helps improve the bot-creation experience, enable better integration with SAP Software, and shorten implementation and deployment times. Add to Schedule
There are many other exciting lectures and hands-on sessions waiting for you to explore. Sign up and start adding sessions to your agenda today. Don’t forget to join us on Twitter and LinkedIn!