Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3 for SAP Business Technology Platform
Why is it that you are hearing a lot about SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) these days?
SAP BTP is the platform for Intelligent Enterprise that underpins SAP’s product strategy. The aim is to make it the platform for SAP and its ecosystem with key aspects that will help the Customers achieve agility, business value, innovation with integration, data-to-value, and extensibility. While the competitors are focusing on individual aspects, we are offering end-to-end views and capabilities.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 12, 2021.
SAP Business Technology Platform projects for registration:
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- SAP Graph
- SAP Event Mesh integration with Microsoft Azure Event Grid
- Manage and govern global event meshes using SAP Event Mesh
- Low Code No Code Process Automation with SAP Workflow Management and SAP Intelligent RPA
- Intelligent Business Insights with Intelligent Situation Handling
- Mercury-X – Open Industry Cloud Ecosystem
- Multiple Account Hierarchy Support in SAP Analytics Cloud Stories
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- SAP Logistics Business Network
- Collecting Vehicle data from Data aggregators into SAP Digital Vehicle Hub
- Configurable ANDON Board for visual management
- Payment Automation: Proposing the suitable payee bank account for payment
- Product Proposals using Machine Learning for Service Orders
- Content Network as a cloud solution for content lifecycle management on SAP Analytics Cloud
- Vehicle Costing
- AI Based Recommendation Service with Explainability Insights
- Service Cockpit in SAP 360 Customer view
- INTELLIGENT DOCUMENT EXTRACTION OF FREIGHT INVOICES
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!