Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3 for Consumer Industries
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Consumer Industries Solutions. Consumer Industries are goods and services directly consumed without the involvement of any middleman. Under Consumer Industries we have – Agribusiness, Consumer Products, Fashion, Life Sciences, Retail, and Wholesale Distribution.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2021 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 12, 2021.
Consumer Industries projects for registration:
- External Production Operation Processing
- Mobile Field Service Execution: Creating the Optimal User Experience
- Direct Distribution Mobile for Van Sales
- AI Based Recommendation Service with Explainability Insights
- SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement – Reporting Workflow MVP
- SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement – Optimizing marketing communication
- SAP Marketing &/or SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement: Partners Implementation and sales needs
- SAP Marketing Cloud &/or SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement: Partners’ strategic servicing needs
- Digital Sales Acceleration for SAP Sales Cloud
- Guided Selling for SAP Sales Cloud
- Next-Gen Mobile Innovations for SAP Sales Cloud
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- Registration for indirect Taxation Abroad (RITA) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Expanding the Digital Thread with Next Gen Configuration Management
- SAP Integrated Business Planning: Integration to other systems
- Configurable ANDON Board for visual management
- INTELLIGENT DOCUMENT EXTRACTION OF FREIGHT INVOICES
- SAP Logistics Business Network
- Sustainability in Procurement: User Research
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- A Chance to Reimagine and Design the Future of Food Security
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!