Join the upcoming SAP Community Call: SAP S/4HANA Release Highlights – Oct. 19th!
The SAP S/4HANA 2021 release is out! This upcoming Tuesday, October 19th at 14:30 CET, join Christian Vogler and I, from SAP Product Success, for a glimpse into the highlights of the seventh release in a row of SAP’s digital core. This SAP Community Call will run 60 minutes long and feature an open Q&A session towards the end. To register, click here and to learn more, keep reading! I look forward to having you join us!
SAP provides the foundation for companies to become intelligent enterprises, run their business better by growing more resilient, more profitable, and more sustainable. SAP S/4HANA is at the heart of the intelligent enterprise: end-to-end Business Processes powered by the Business Technology Platform. These business processes support 25 industries like consumer product, retail, or utilities. This new release embeds innovative technologies such as machine learning, conversational AI, and robotic process automation into the business processes to make them more intelligent. In this call, Christian and I will guide you through the latest innovations.
- The content of this session is subject to change.
- Commercialization and pricing topics will not be covered.
For more information on SAP S/4HANA 2021, check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA release info: sap.com/s4hana
- SAP S/4HANA Community here
- SAP S/4HANA PSCC Digital Enablement Wheel here
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- Join the SAP S/4HANA Movement
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA here
- Help Portal Product Page here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
Follow Christian Vogler via @VoglerChrist
Follow me via @ypeterschmitt