Inviting you: Register soon to explore your event-driven pathway between SAP and Microsoft Azure
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative is one of SAP’s main customer influence programs. Starting from October 12th, sign up will be open for an upcoming CEI on Event-Driven architectures with a specific focus on an event-driven pathway between SAP and Microsoft Azure.
About SAP Customer Engagement Initiatives
SAP customer engagement initiatives provide you with early insights into new SAP product developments. They give you an opportunity to provide feedback, input, and ideas early. Plus, that they give you the chance to see what is coming from SAP and build up business relevant know-how before everybody else does:
- Participate in remote sessions to learn about concepts and product developments and discuss your ideas
- Collaborate with Product Management to shape new product features
- Build a network with other SAP partners and customers using the same product
To participate in the customer engagement initiative a feedback agreement between SAP and your company is required.
Heads-Up on Event-Driven Architecture CEI by SAP and Microsoft
On October 12th the sign-up for an upcoming customer engagement initiative focusing on Event-Driven architectures is going to open. What is so special about this is that it will allow you to benefit from engaging with both SAP and Microsoft experts on an upcoming offering building a bridge between SAP Event Mesh and Microsoft Azure Event Grid. So, the CEI will first allow you to get an overview of event-driven architectures both in an SAP and in a Microsoft context and will then allow you to learn about this upcoming bridge between two of the major players in EDAs, benefits, usage options and potential, first-hand from SAP and Microsoft experts.
What is in for you:
- Learn about Event-Driven architectures in the SAP ecosystem
- Bring this SAP perspective together with the Microsoft Azure Event Grid perspective
- Gain first insights on the planned pathway between SAP Event Mesh and Microsoft Azure Event Grid
- Interest in Event-Driven Architecture with SAP and Microsoft Azure
- Suitable SAP event source like an SAP backend system in place
- Microsoft Azure customer, ideally already with Azure Event Grid usage
- Interest in providing early feedback under the required feedback agreement
Your way forward
This customer engagement initiative will be officially announced mid of October and the registration for it will open then. If you are interested in participating, register with us once the registration is open.
Stay tuned for upcoming blogs going into more detail.
Do you know when the registration will be opened (we are interested in this subject)?
The registration should be open by now. Check this blog:
Go to SAP Event Mesh Integration with Microsoft Azure Event Grid and register.
Thank you, Karsten, I have now registered.