Inbound SAP SuccessFactors Integration Center integrations with custom MDF entities
Hello SAP community,
We would like to share one video with hands on using SAP SuccessFactors inbound Integrations Center along with custom MDF entities in OData V2 integration.
The video covers a sample of SF to SF integrations using custom parent/child effective dated MDFs entities.
Similar knowledge is applicable for CSV inbound Integration center too.
The main objective is sharing how custom MDF OData upserts works for parent/child entities.
For additional details, you can consult also our handbooks:
During the video, you will see that we covered the following SAP SuccessFactors features/tools/fields:
- Admin Center > Integration Center
- Review and Run
- Query / Map / Validate / Upsert
- Source Fields
- Destination Fields
- Operation = Upsert Multiple and Upsert Single
- Purge Type = Full Purge and Incremental Purge
- OData V2 (Source SuccessFactors and Destination SucessFactors)
- Run Preview Records
- Admin Center > Configure Object Definitions
- Effective Dating = Basic and From Parent
- MDF Version History = Complete History
- API Visibility = Editable
- Admin Center > Manage Data > view/edit your custom MDF entity / object
I hope this blog post can help your team doing the same implementation faster.
If you find this blog post helpful – please press like button 🙂
Best Regards from Brazil,