Get fit for the Execution of your Investment and Business Decisions: Leverage Actionable Outcome Based Guidance
Outcome Based Guidance (OBG) helps partners across leadership, sales, marketing, and technical roles to develop their capabilities and achieve business goals related to expanding their SAP business with a clear path to the recommended and required training, enablement, tools, and resources.
It also helps drive partner awareness and consumption of training, resources, and partner enablement programs such as the shared demo showroom, presales validation program, learning journeys, badges, and certifications.
During the course of the year, we have seen a grat uptake on Outcome Based Guidance partner adoption.
The most popular partner outcomes this year include:
- Become an Intelligent Enterprise Ambassador
- Rise with SAP S/4HANA Cloud Delivery & Project Readiness
- SAP Business ByDesign Implementation Best Practices and Project Readiness
- SAP Business One – Provide Analytical Capabilities to your Customers
- Grow your SAP Business with Certified Professionals
Most recently new outcomes help partners extend their SAP Practice with Intelligent Management (ISM) Solutions. Help your customers become an Intelligent Enterprise with ISM solutions and enable SAP S/4HANA customers with intelligent business processes to digitize sourcing, procurement, and supplier management to improve negotiation and collaboration.
Learn more on the SAP Partner Portal.