How to set up SAP Real Estate Management with SAP S/4HANA
Commercial and corporate real estate companies are co-mingling their real estate processes and need a single solution where they can manage the entire real estate portfolio. Corporate real estate companies not only need to internally assign space to employees, but they also must manage lease out contracts as they right size their portfolios. Commercial real estate companies are entering new lines of business such as space as a service, so they need to be able to assign internal space for their tenants.
SAP Intelligent Real Estate
- is about simplifying space management in a single application while providing a flexible, open platform that can grow and adjust as the customer does.
- is a powerful real estate management solution that is natively integrated with SAP S/4HANA, providing real time updates and synchronization.
- is a flexible, open platform that supports the major themes in real estate today: remote work, sustainability and cloud computing. It is natively integrated with SAP Financials and can also connect with other cloud applications. Leveraging a modern user experience, customers can repurpose and redefine space as it changes and evolves. It includes embedded and out-of-the-box analytics, built on SAP Analytics Cloud using native tools, does not require external providers and is designed to work as a single application. Built on SAP’s Business Technology Platform, the solution is open and extendable with an active partner community.
- How to manage the entire real estate portfolio using SAP Intelligent Real Estate
- Learn about the architecture of SAP Intelligent Real Estate
- Understand deployment options and planned releases
Before you can access the registration link, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
What about an online collaboration platform?
Would you like more? Why not take a look at this excellent blog that will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps, and show you the many topics and other features that our value maps boast.
Note: To register for the value map, you may require access to SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Already-registered members can access the value map directly via the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps learning room