How to set up SAP Real Estate Management with SAP S/4HANA
Commercial and corporate real estate companies are co-mingling their real estate processes and need a single solution where they can manage the entire real estate portfolio. Corporate real estate companies not only need to internally assign space to employees, but they also must manage lease out contracts as they right size their portfolios. Commercial real estate companies are entering new lines of business such as space as a service, so they need to be able to assign internal space for their tenants.
SAP Intelligent Real Estate
- is about simplifying space management in a single application while providing a flexible, open platform that can grow and adjust as the customer does.
- is a powerful real estate management solution that is natively integrated with SAP S/4HANA, providing real time updates and synchronization.
- is a flexible, open platform that supports the major themes in real estate today: remote work, sustainability and cloud computing. It is natively integrated with SAP Financials and can also connect with other cloud applications. Leveraging a modern user experience, customers can repurpose and redefine space as it changes and evolves. It includes embedded and out-of-the-box analytics, built on SAP Analytics Cloud using native tools, does not require external providers and is designed to work as a single application. Built on SAP’s Business Technology Platform, the solution is open and extendable with an active partner community.
- How to manage the entire real estate portfolio using SAP Intelligent Real Estate
- Learn about the architecture of SAP Intelligent Real Estate
- Understand deployment options and planned releases
Register now: How to set up Real Estate Management
Before you can access the registration link, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
What about an online collaboration platform?
Would you like more? Why not take a look at this excellent blog that will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps, and show you the many topics and other features that our value maps boast.
Note: To register for the value map, you may require access to SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Already-registered members can access the value map directly via the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps learning room
Hi Silvia Gaber
Thanks for sharing. I have question if you can suggest
We are currently on ECC 6 EHP 7 and still not planned to S4HANA in next 3 years.
2. Shall we activate RE-FX on ECC and Later simplified/Do conversion it on S4HANA?
3. Shall we create a Decentralized RE-FX on S4HANA and integrate with ECC?
4. Shall we use SAP Cloud for read estate with current ECC
5. WHat is the key functionality difference in RE-FX on ECC, RE-FX on S4HANA and SAP Cloud on RE-FX
Thanks in Advance
Having spoken to Product Management let me try to answer your questions:
Further, if you are interested in cloud based solution, then recommendation is to go wit SIRE (SAP Intelligent Real Estate).
I would recommend that you attend the MTE’s live in the future so that you can ask the questions to our experts.
Kind regards, Silvia
Hello, is this available as part of RISE? If so, does it have the same functionality on Private or Public Cloud? If the functionality differs, what are those differences. Thanks for the good blog and please let me know.
Yes, SAP Real Estate Management is part of RISE.
Cloud based solution is bit different to On-Prem/private solution and offers many different functionalities. You may want to listen to the session: SAP Intelligent Real Estate.
Further, if you are interested in cloud based solution, then the recommendation is to go with SIRE (SAP Intelligent Real Estate).
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have further questions.
Kind regards, Silvia