How to use SAP HANA Cloud with Esri ArcGIS
SAP has a long-standing relationship with Esri and now SAP HANA Cloud is certified by Esri for use with ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Pro. That means that Esri and SAP have thoroughly tested the use of SAP HANA Cloud together with both versions of ArcGIS. Esri also provides support to any customer who is using SAP HANA Cloud.
There are many ways you can take advantage of both SAP HANA Cloud and ArcGIS together. SAP HANA Cloud can be the system of record and/or the system of engagement for geometries and related spatial metadata.
Learn how ArcGIS uses SAP HANA Cloud:
- The four advantages of ArcGIS on SAP HANA
- ArcGIS + HANA: GIS acceleration and increased agility for ArcGIS content creators and users
Learn more about geodatabases from Tom Turchioe.
How to use SAP HANA Cloud with ArcGIS
SAP offers you many different resources to learn about the Spatial engine within SAP HANA Cloud and working with geodata in general. Check out here some of the recommended tutorials:
- Esri ArcGIS Pro & SAP HANA – Upload, Visualize and Process Spatial Data
- Spatial Analysis with SAP HANA Platform
- Introduction to SAP HANA Spatial Data Types
- Introduction to SAP HANA Spatial Methods
- Get to know spatial and graph processing in SAP HANA Cloud with 10 hands-on exercises
- Join the SAP and Esri community
- Data Analysis with a Spatial Dimension
- SAP HANA Spatial playlist
You can see for yourself how SAP HANA Cloud handles spatial data by signing up for a free trial.