Spotlight: SAP HANA Cloud QRC 3 2021 documentation highlights
While you can now find all of the supporting documentation for the new QRC 3 2021 release of SAP HANA Cloud in the SAP Help Portal, here are a few highlights you may be interested in.
And here are just a few highlights offered in the documentation for the QRC 3 2021 release:
- SAP HANA Cloud
- Find conceptual onboarding information in the SAP HANA Cloud Overview Guide.
- Find procedural onboarding information in the SAP HANA Cloud Getting Started Guide.
- Find migration information in the SAP HANA Cloud Compatibility and Migration Information Guide.
- HANA Cloud Central:
- SAP HANA Cockpit:
- SAP HANA Database Explorer:
- When importing data to SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA databases from Amazon S3, Azure Storage, and Alibaba Cloud OSS, you can now create new tables and reorder columns and specify column names and types (here).
- SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA Database:
- Leverage new APIs to retrieve alert and metric values from the database (here).
- Import from/export to Google Cloud Storage (here).
- Import from/export to SAP HANA Cloud, data lake (here).
- Create a remote source to an SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise database (here).
- Use the Guided Development tool to help create native SAP HANA database applications with SAP Business Application studio (here)
- Create Calculation Views in the SAP Business Application studio (here).
- Export/Import HDI containers from/to a Cloud store or a file system (here) and create JSON Document Store Collection and Enterprise Search Configuration artifacts (here).
- SAP HANA Cloud, Data Lake:
- SAP HANA Cloud, Adaptive Server Enterprise:
- SAP HANA Cloud, Adaptive Server Enterprise Replication:
There are many more changes, of course. Visit the SAP HANA Cloud What’s New Viewer to find the ones that interest you. And here are some really excellent what’s new blog posts that discuss why you’d want some of these new features:
- SAP HANA Cloud, including SAP HANA Database (Thomas Hammer)
- SAP HANA Cloud, Database Explorer (Dan Van Leeuwen)
- SAP HANA Cloud Central and SAP HANA Cockpit (José Ramos)
- SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (Tom Slee)
~ Sent on behalf of the global HANA User Assistance team.