Concept of Bank Account Management in S/4 HANA and Normal House Bank, Bank Account Creation through NWBC Up to 1909 (Without FIORI)
In SAP S/4 HANA Finance house bank accounts are merged into Bank Account Management (BAM) in SAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA
For Bank Account Management 2 versions are provided.
- Bank Account Management Lite (BAM Lite).
- Bank Account Management the full version.
Bank Account Management Lite: Bank Account Management Lite is a compact version of Bank Account Management provided for customers without the license of SAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA.
Lite version perform the following tasks
- Displaying bank accounts in a list view.
- Maintaining the bank account master data.
- Importing or exporting bank accounts using the tool Import and Export Bank Accounts.
Bank Account Management full version: Bank Account Management is the full version provided for customers with the license of SAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA.
Features are mentioned below:
- Displaying bank accounts in the bank hierarchy view.
- Maintaining bank contact persons in master data.
- Defining payment approval processes using signatories.
- Managing overdraft limits for bank accounts.
- Creating user-defined views using bank account groups.
- Managing cash pools and perform cash concentration.
- Using workflows in the opening, modifying, closing, and reviewing bank accounts.
Business Functions and NWBC Roles:
- FIN-FSCM-BNK – BAM Lite Version.
- FIN_FSCM_CLM – BAM Full Version with Cash Management.
NWBC Business Roles:
- SAP_FI_BL_BANK_MASTER_DATA – BAM Lite Version.
- SAP_SFIN_CASH_MANAGER – BAM Full Version with Cash Management.
Prerequisites of BAM
BAM Activation in BTE Level:
IMG Menu: – Financial Accounting (New)® Financial Accounting Global Settings (New)® Tools ® Customer Enhancements ® Business Transaction Events
T.Code – FIBF
Choose Settings ® Products®…of a customer
BAM Activation process:
House Bank and Bank Account Creation:
T.Code – NWBC
Then Click on Connectivity Path.
|T012K||House Bank Accounts||V_T012K_BAM|
|T012T||House Bank Account Names||V_T012T_BAM|
Call to action:
- Please ensure which BAM version the client is using.
- Ensure all required business functions are activated in your system.
- Ensure required NWBC roles are assigned in your user id.
- Check whether the BAM product is activated in your BTE or not, if not, then you need to add through FIBF.
Find More Information Below:
Next Blog – Bank Related Changes in S/4 HANA 2020