saphanajourney.com is now part of sap.com and the SAP Community
Saphanajourney.com is becoming an official part of sap.com on September 15th 2021. As we continue to provide a holistic view of SAP Business Technology Platform, we are informing you that you can now find saphanajourney.com content within sap.com.
This product-focused website has been an integral resource for SAP’s unified data and analytics digital presence over the past 2+ years, providing information centered around SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, and SAP Data Intelligence.
Thank you for being a part of this journey with us and we look forward to bringing you more great resources at our new home on sap.com as we continue building upon your digital experience.
Where to Start
sap.com will be your main resource to help you find the information you’re looking for. Looking for a specific resource from saphanajourney.com? The following links will help get you started:
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Data Intelligence
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- SAP HANA Cloud
- Try Free | SAP Analytics Cloud
- Try Free | SAP Business Technology Platform
- Try Free | SAP Data Intelligence
- Try Free | SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Try Free | SAP HANA Cloud
Unified data and analytics
To learn more about unified data and analytics from SAP, visit:
The SAP Community is the new home of the saphanajourney.com blogs. We look forward to having conversations with many more of you as we join the larger SAP Community.
If you’re looking for more product-specific blog resource, please visit the Community pages below:
- SAP Analytics Cloud | Topic Page
- SAP Business Technology Platform | Topic Page
- SAP Data Intelligence | Topic Page
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud | Topic Page
- SAP HANA Cloud | Topic Page
All SAP Customer Stories are now unified within the SAP Customer Story page. Search through a larger library of customer stories than ever before to discover who uses SAP software and why.
Events & Webinars
For all the latest SAP events, visit the SAP Event Finder. For product-specific event information, visit:
Events & Webinars: Virtual Forum
To view event information related to the SAP Data and Analytics Virtual Forum, visit:
Learning with SAP Developers
Many of the learning missions from saphanajourney.com are now live on SAP Developers Center. Visit the following links for product-specific tutorials:
- SAP Analytics Cloud | Tutorial Navigator
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud | Tutorial Navigator
- SAP HANA Cloud | Tutorial Navigator
Getting Started & Onboarding Guides
Get started with data and analytics from SAP with guides on sap.com:
- SAP Analytics Cloud | Getting Started
- SAP Analytics Cloud | Help Portal
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud | Help Portal
- SAP HANA Cloud | Help Portal
- SAP HANA Cloud | Onboarding Guide
Explore new features, functions and highlights in the latest product updates located on sap.com:
- SAP Analytics Cloud | Release Highlights
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud | Release Highlights
- SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud | Release Highlights
The Path Forward
Whether you’re curious about what Data to Value means for your business or if you’re interested in learning more about a specific product, you can find it at sap.com. We will continue to develop content for you to be fully enabled and confident for your data and analytics journey.
Thanks for this post; it is thorough and will be/is helpful.. Wallace
Hi this is really great . I just found this blog while searching for an answer why our team links to saphanjourney are not working anymore, especially specific documents. Is there still a link to the old structure to get our links working again.
We really liked the journey , so much dedicated content for DWC and SAC. Why not keeping the journey running?