SAP Profitability and Performance Management: What is included in the Visual Modeler SP15 SAP note 3087507
With a dedication to provide a better user experience, SAP Profitability and Performance Management has published the first two Visual Modeler Screen updates and fixes for SP15, such as:
- 3064271 – FS-PER Rel. 3.0 SP15: Visual Modeler Screens fixes (01)
- 3076930 – FS-PER Rel. 3.0 SP15: Visual Modeler Screens fixes (02)
You can read the blog at this link for more information on these two SAP Notes.
In addition, SAP Profitability and Performance Management will release a third SAP Note, which will address enhancements and fixes to some of Visual Modeler’s most commonly used screens.
Without further ado, let’s get started on what you need to know about the SAP Note:
Modeling Screen (read-only)
- Previously, the color of the “Sheet” text in the Modeling Screen appeared to be clickable. It has now been improved to reduce user confusion.
- The excess margin in the Modeling Screen’s multiselect has also been corrected in this note. Not only is there a presentable margin now, but all of the fields in multiselect are visible and do not look to be concealed or split in half.
- In this note, the previous “Invalid Syntax” error even if the formula is valid in the Complex Selection of Join function is fixed.
- Instead, a SQL validation has been added to the Formula Editor, which will display a warning if the field or parameter used in the expression does not exist in the Modeling Screen’s Signature or Parameter Node.
- This SAP Note also fixes the issue where the results for lookup fields were not reflected in the Show result when using a Lookup Auto Predicate.
Process Management Screen (read-only)
- The Process Management screen has also been improved, and the minified version of the environment from the lower right-hand side of footer is now removed.
Visualize/Report Management Screen (editable)
- This SAP note also includes an enhancement to the Report Management screen to facilitate the updating of the page/story filters subview when a report element is added or removed.
- A Visualize Screen fix for the Sheet chart type is also included in this SAP note. The Styling option in the Sheet chart type’s Property Panel has been removed.
All the above-mentioned upgrades and fixes are included in this Visual Modeler SAP Note once it is installed in the system. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post! Keep an eye out for future Visual Modeler SAP releases.