SAP Analytics Cloud release for Q3 2021 Roundup
SAP Analytics Cloud release for Q3 2021 is now live! In this blog we bring you all the latest videos, blogs, and content to take you through all the new features in our latest release.
We started by giving you a Sneak Peak of the top and most requested new features in this release. These included:
- Simplified Navigation
- Optimized story viewer
- Business Content: Planning Content – Operational Workforce Planning
- Smart Predict / Predictive Planning – Continuous delivery of predictive forecasts when business volatility is important & support for additional variables in predictive planning
- Multi Actions – orchestration engine for automated multi-step planning activities
We expanded this in our What’s New Video Jessica Gutierrez and I were we gave a first glimpse of these features, including short demos and an overview of the business benefits.
Hear from the Experts:
As we got closer to our release date we delved a little deeper in to all of the new features to expect in SAP Analytics cloud in Q3 2021 in our Product Update Blog.
We also hosted a Webinar and brought in our Product Managers to go through each of our Top 5 features in detail. This included detailed demos walking through the new features and also allowing customers to ask questions.
Expert Blogs on key topics:
One of the big themes this quarter was around User Experience with our new Simplified Navigation features and optimized story viewer. In the below blogs our experts dive deeper into these topics:
- Introducing a New Product Navigation for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience Performance and Usability Improvements with SAP Analytics Cloud Stories
- The New Rendering Experience – Active Viewport Rendering
We also had several enhancements in Smart Predict and Predictive Planning which are outlined in the below blogs:
- Leveraging Influencers to Improve Your Predictive Forecasts Accuracy in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Adapting Predictive Planning to the New Normal of Planning
Q3 also delivered some amazing Business Content to help you manage your workforce more efficiently.
Learn more about the new planning content package, Operational Workforce Planning:
- Introducing Operational Workforce Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud Webinar
- Deep Dive into Operational Workforce Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud Webinar
- Video series that details what is available in the content package
Find out the value of bringing together HR and Finance to a central view of your workforce and read blogs explaining how to activate and get the most from this content:
- It’s Time for HR and Finance to Be on the Same Page for Workforce Planning
- Activating SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning – Operational Headcount Planning
- SAP Best Practices for SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Planning Q3 Content Update
SAP Analytics Cloud, add-in for Microsoft Excel
There has also been a number of exciting enhancements to our add-in to MS Excel outlined below:
- SAP analytics Cloud, see latest news from Microsoft Office integration
We were delighted that so many of our new features in this release were inspired by our customers through the Customer Influence portal. You can find more details in our blog and I hope this continues you to add requests and vote for the features you want to see.
Want to experience new and existing features for yourself? Take the leap and start your journey towards making data-driven decisions with confidence by signing up for a 90-day free trial, today.