SAP Learning Hub News – September 2021
Welcome to the September update of the SAP Learning Hub news, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub news archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
New SAP Learning Insights Podcast
Learn more about the latest SAP Learning Hub related topics in this new podcast series: SAP Learning Insights. Listen to SAP experts discuss hot learning topics and get the latest insights to help you reach your SAP learning goals.
In the first episodes, David Chaviano and Christoph Haffner talk about SAP Learning Hub basics. Stefanos Pougkas and Mark Green give insights in how you can start learning about SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA Finance.
If you would like to learn more, please check out our free podcasts in the openSAP platform or listen in via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts.
For more information about these podcasts, read this blog post.
Directory Functionality for SAP Digital Badges
A new functionality called talent directory is available in Credly for everyone with an SAP digital badge. This directory serves as a search engine in Credly to help recruiters or anyone else interested in finding SAP certified professionals. The directory allows filtering for the type of SAP digital badge, skills, location, or name.
SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access Sessions
SAP Learning Hub offers enablement sessions to help you get familiar with using the SAP Learning Hub and the SAP Learning System Access portal. Every session runs for approximately 45 minutes, and you can find the upcoming sessions and available languages by choosing your time zone here.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session series on RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud – advanced extensibility (Asian-Pacific-Japan time friendly): September 20-22, 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (IST)
Customer Experience Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, edition for customer experience, and academic edition):
- Live session series on SAP Customer Data Cloud portfolio essentials (North America time friendly): September 27-29, 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (EST)
SAP Ariba Overview Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, partner edition, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, and academic edition):
- Live session series on SAP Ariba solution – supply chain collaboration overview (North America time friendly): September 21-23, 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (EST)
You can find all live session resources for September in the content catalog. Please refer to the “08 Live Sessions” tab and take a look at the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2108 Early Release Series
- For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, partner edition, enhanced student edition, and solution editions.
If you missed the SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2108 early release series live sessions or you would like to re-listen to these, you can do so now through these available recordings.
These sessions presented highlights and a special insider’s preview into the SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2108 release. Out of 16 compelling session recordings, you can pick the ones most relevant to you and discover the most exciting innovations within the release, such as sourcing, finance, service, technology topics, and many more.
New Courses in SAP Learning System Access
We recently added these courses to the SAP Learning System Access portal:
- SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing for Production Engineering and Operations (S4280*)
- Data Warehousing with SAP BW/4HANA (BW410*)
- Quality Management in SAP EWM (EWM140*)
- Planning and Execution in SAP S/4HANA TM (S4TM2*)
- BW/4HANA Query Design and Analysis (BW405*)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Professional Services (S4C20*)
You can access the entire catalog here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.
*Links accessible for SAP Learning Hub subscribers.