New to being an S-User on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad? Here is what you need to know!
Welcome new S-User! Here is our checklist to guide you to get the most from your S-User and all that comes with it
The initial S-User created for your customer account is the Super Administrator. A Super Administrator has all authorizations assigned to them and can create other Super Administrators or S-Users. It seems like a lot right now but with this checklist, we will try to make the process as easy as possible.
Here is your checklist to get started!
- Have you received your S-User and activated it? – 1808560 – How to reset an S-User ID password – SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Have you all the correct authorizations – 2891528 – How to use the Self-Service Authorization Request – SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Do you know who your Super Administrator is? – How to find your Super Administrator
- If you need Expert Support, you can do so by using chat ensuring you have the correct authorizations – 2570790 – Expert Chat Frequently Asked Questions – SAP Product Support
- You can also create an Incident – 1296527 – How to create a support incident (contact SAP Product Support) – SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- You may need to create another S-User or Super Administrator – 1511008 – How to add or change authorizations for an S-User ID – SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Issues reporting an Incident – 2919585 – Cannot create an incident for installation, system, or product – SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- You can contact CIC for assistance if you need any further guidance. The Customer Interaction Center can be contacted by Phone , Expert Chat , and by email
Thanks for reading!
We hope you found this helpful. Please note that the Customer Interaction Center is always happy to guide you on any of the above-mentioned processes.
We would love to hear from you! Share your feedback with us by leaving a comment below.
Read more Customer Interaction Center blog posts here.
Very Informative! Thank you Barbara.