Join us for the upcoming SAP Data Warehouse Cloud workshop series!
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is built for helping non-technical users having access to data analytics —that’s why, as part of the Virtual Data and Analytics Forum at the end of September, we’re holding a special workshop session on Getting Business Insights from Your Data with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
Our workshop aims to help SAP Data Warehouse Cloud users get business insights from data – no matter where your data lives. You will learn about the many ways in which SAP Data Warehouse Cloud can help you create business data models, including:
- Data Modeling with the Business Builder
- Working with S/4HANA data in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Using Business Content from the Content Network.
The workshop will take place over three days, from September 21st to September 23rd. Each in-depth, hour-long daily session will be hosted by SAP Data Warehouse Cloud experts, who will also be there available to answer your questions in the chat. Here’s a quick preview of what to expect throughout the workshop:
Session 1 – Introduction to the Business Builder in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
The Business Builder is an integral part of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud’s innovative Business Layer. In this session, we’ll
- introduce you to this exciting new feature,
- explore with you how to use existing business entities,
- build Consumption Models depicting your KPIs, and
- discover the business purpose and metadata which help you measure and assess your Business goals.
Session 2 – Leverage SAP Data Warehouse Cloud to get actionable insights from SAP S/4HANA with autonomy from IT
Learn how you can leverage SAP Data Warehouse Cloud to seamlessly integrate with SAP S/4HANA FINANCE data in real-time and get actionable insights with autonomy from IT. In this session, learn
- how SAP Data Warehouse Cloud brings simplicity for business users to get access
- explore SAP S/4HANA data, leveraging datasets enriched with business semantics and predefined Finance KPIs
Session 3 – The Content Network & the Business Content Center in SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud offers ready to run pre-configurations that jump start and accelerate your project. For this final session of the workshop series, join SAP Data Warehouse Cloud product experts Guido Eichmann and Rolf Sieberg to:
- Explore how you can share your content across systems and landscapes.
- Explore different partner data packages that can easily be integrated into your SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Try out combining SAP Data Warehouse Cloud data with Salesforce Data
- Gain insights into best practices with hybrid set up
You can sign up for the workshop here. We’re looking forward to having you!