Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2021 ASUG Best Practices for Oil, Gas, and Energy Virtual Conference
The world is facing huge social, economic, and environmental challenges. To create a sustainable future, every individual and company has a role to play, and the oil, gas, and energy industry in particular has a special role. The path forward requires finding a balance between planning for an uncertain future and optimizing for today’s opportunities. Simultaneously, access to resources and capital is no longer enough to sustain competitive advantage in the digital economy. They also need to respond to global trends that are reshaping the industrial manufacturing landscape.
Many companies are now preparing for the coming energy transition to ensure growth today and a sustainable future. Join us at our upcoming virtual ASUG Best Practices for Oil, Gas, and Energy conference from September 21-22, to hear from experts in the industry on how they are embracing change and leveraging it to strategic advantage.
Five Reasons to Attend
- Hear from industry about the top challenges facing companies in the Oil, Gas, and Energy industry right now. Areas of discussion will include how companies have moved to SAP S/4HANA during the pandemic, how to simplify processes and lower costs, automating processes and transforming business with cloud, improving efficiency with robotic process automation (RPA), and many more.
- Hear from best run oil, gas, and energy companies who are embracing the energy transition. Hear from companies like Phillips 66 to get a first-hand view of how oil, gas, and energy leaders are leveraging technology to transform their business and prepare for the coming energy transition. Also learn how companies are rethinking their business models in the Natural Gas industry.
- Hear about the future of oil, gas, and energy operations from IDC Energy Insights. Digitization and technology are changing processes and workflows in the oil, gas, and energy industry. As digitization within the industry increases, leaders will also be tasked with changes in broader market forces, such as hydrocarbon demand and energy transition. Expectations and market requirements of oil, gas, and energy companies are changing drastically in such a short time frame. Andrew Meyers from IDC Energy will provide his insight, and much more.
- Ask the Experts: Join your peers for an interactive, focused networking discussion presented by experts on industry hot topics. Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- SAP’s Keynote by Benjamin Beberness, “Preparing for a Low-Cost Energy Future”: The oil, gas, and energy industry is in an unprecedented state of transformation, driven in part by the demand for a lower carbon future. In this keynote, you will hear updates from the head of Oil, Gas, and Energy Industry Business Unit at SAP, and learn how industry leaders are extending beyond the barrel by utilizing digitalization and innovation. The goal shared by all in the industry is to drive efficiency and enable quicker decision-making, while enhancing flexibility and agility in the process.
Gather Insights from Customer Stories
- Hear how NexTier drove merger synergies of $120 million when C&J Energy Services and Keane Group Inc. merged to create NexTier Oilfield Solutions, Inc. using SAP S/4HANA.
- Learn how Diamondback Energy accelerated their journey to SAP S/4HANA during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- See the future of IT in oil, gas, and energy from global offshore leader, Tidewater
- Hear about achieving energy efficiency using RPA from Schlumberger
- Learn about the role of strategy and culture in an agile digital transformation from Chevron.
- Hear about the agile, efficient, and smart digitally liberated enterprise from Phillips 66.
- Hear about lessons learned around speed and innovation from Par Pacific Holdings.
- Learn from Lake Charles Methanol how it generated low-carbon methonal from refinery waste products using GreenToken by SAP technology
- Hear from Sempra LNG how they utilized SAP Ariba to drive digital transformation and operational efficiency.
- And many more
Register Now for the ASUG Best Practices for Oil, Gas, and Energy Virtual Conference.
Go here to register today.