Updates to enhanced Maintenance Planner
As you might be aware, Maintenance Planner got enhanced with some new features in July 2020. These include:
- Hybrid Landscape Visualization
- Product Analytics
- New Cloud Integration Automation planning
- New SAP Fiori theme
Home page of Maintenance Planner
These enhancements are running on SAP Business Technology Platform infrastructure (see also SAP Business Technology Platform Regions, technical key ‘cf-eu10’), which runs on AWS. During initial rollout we followed ticket-based approach where customers were required to create an onboarding ticket and provide explicit consent for data replication and further handling and storage.
Starting September 2021, we now support seamless onboarding/experience for most existing customers using the maintenance planner. Onboarding will be done in phases in the month of September. For more details, refer the updated SAP Note 2921927 and FAQ SAP Note 2973010.
For customers who have not been onboarded automatically and intend to use the new capabilities, the ticket-based onboarding is still applicable.
- Short video giving you a glimpse of new innovations
- Refer SAP Note 2921927 to learn more about rollout and onboarding
- SAP Help Portal
- SAP Support Portal Page
- SAP Community Blog: Visualize System Landscapes using Maintenance Planner
- SAP TechEd 2020 replay: Navigate Your Cloud Journey with Maintenance Planner
- SAP Community webinar replay