SAP Community 2021 Talent Show
📣Calling all word-class musicians, artists, jugglers, or anyone with a hidden, special talent‼
Do any of those sound like you? Keep reading…
I’d like to officially announce the SAP Community 2021 Talent Show! Starting today, August 30th, through October 29th, record & share a short video of yourself performing a talent you possess and have a chance at winning an item of your choice from the SAP Community Merchandise Store!
A Community is only as special as everyone who is a part of it. So… let’s learn what makes some of you, our SAP Community members, unique!
How to enter:
- Keep your video to a maximum of 90 seconds
- Make sure to use the User Tag “CTalentShow21” for your blogpost
- The winner will be selected on October 29th at 3pm EST. The blogpost with the most likes wins!
Note: Blogposts shared without using the User Tag “CTalentShow21” will not be counted as a submission.
- The winner will receive an item of his or her choice from the SAP Community Merchandise store!
Know someone who has a talent that should be shared? Tag them in the comments below!
Terms and conditions: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
(1) SPONSOR: SAP America, Inc., 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073, is solely responsible for all aspects of the SAP Community Talent Show Contest.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: SAP Community Talent Show Contest (“Contest”) is open to individuals who are 18 years old or older at time of entry Note: Employees of SAP or any of its affiliated companies (such as but not limited to SAP SE, SAP America, Inc., SAP Labs, Inc., and SAP Global Marketing, Inc.), and family members of any of the above (parent, children, siblings, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same households of such employees (whether or not related) are eligible for the prizes listed in Section 6, below, however, individuals in any way affiliated with or related to government entities, government officials or any other person or entity in the public sector are ineligible.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
(3) ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at 0:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 30, 2021 and ends at 3:00 PM ET on October 29, 2021 (“Contest Entry Period”).
(4) HOW TO PLAY & ENTER:
To enter, follow the five (5) steps listed below:
- Sign into your Community account (“Account”) if you don’t have an account, you will need to create an account on community.sap.com.
- Record a maximum 90-second-long video of you displaying your talent of choice.
- Write a short blogpost to accompany the video making sure to tag it with sap managed tag “SAPCommunity” & user tag “CTalentShow21.”
- Embed the video in the blogpost and publish it on community.sap.com. Posts without the tags will not be qualified.
- The blogpost with the most likes (1 like = 1 vote) will be declared the winner.
Each blogpost that meet the above criteria receives one (1) vote per one (1) like into the SAP Community Talent Show Contest. Each blogpost must follow the Community Rules of Engagement.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider may apply. By participating, you: (a) irrevocably grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your video as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party; (b) forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor’s use of your video, or require any further permission for Sponsor to use the video; and (c) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the video, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the video, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights. Your Entry may not be acknowledged and will not be received or held “in confidence”, and your submission does not create a confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy between you and the Sponsor or of its respective parent company, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
Your video must not: (a) violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity; (b) depict any risky or offensive behavior or contain images that are obscene, defamatory, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic, false, misleading, deceptive, or otherwise inconsistent with SAP Community editorial standards; (c) prominently feature any trademarks or logos; or (d) have been entered in any other contest or have been published or distributed in any other media. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any video for any reason. By submitting a video, you represent and warrant that: (a) the video is an original work created solely by you; (b) you own all rights to the video; and (c) the Entry complies with all requirements of these Official Rules.
(5) WINNER SELECTION: All Entries must be received during the Contest Entry Period to qualify for the Contest. The prize is an item of the winner’s choice from the SAP Community Merchandise Store. The potential winner will be selected from all eligible entries received based on the number of votes received on the blogpost.
(6) PRIZES & CORRESPONDING APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) prize will be awarded in total during the Contest Entry Period. The winner is requested to provide their shipping information to SAP representative. Shipping the prize may take up to three months. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable; prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize with another of equal or greater value. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission for Sponsor to use each winner’s name, prize won, hometown, likeness, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
This prize is extended to you under the condition that your acceptance does not violate any applicable laws or policies within your organization. If you are unsure whether your acceptance may violate any such laws or policies, we strongly encourage you to seek advice from your ethics or compliance official.
(7) LIMITATIONS: In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the “authorized account holder” assigned to the Account by SAP Community. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor and any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, interrupted, lost, misdirected, tampered with, unauthorized, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; technical failures of any sort; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releases.
(8) WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified and contacted on SAP Community through Direct Message or Comments to the potential winner’s Account on or about 3 PM EST on October 29th. The Sponsor is not responsible for changes to a potential winner’s SAP Community Direct Message function that may interfere with winner notification. To claim prize, the potential winner will be required to provide his or her email address and their shipping details. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within twenty-four (24) hours after its transmission;  the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner’s Account prior to receipt of notification;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prizes by deadline date, and  any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a prize is forfeited, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
(9) CONDITIONS : By entering this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  you will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations in connection with your participation in the Contest  without limiting your obligations under the prior section , immediately above, you will comply with the Federal Trade Commissions “.com Disclosures” guidelines, addressing the requirements for disclosure of endorsements, sponsorships and other payments from online endorsers, including bloggers, in connection with any such activities or communications related to Sponsor and these Contest;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or the prize;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest; and in such event, to select winner(s) by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and prize distribution;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of a winner to accept or use the prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to any SAP Community function that may interfere with Contest or your ability to timely enter;  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification; and  you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.