SAP Analytics Cloud – Monthly News | August 2021
Welcome to the August Edition of our SAP Analytics Cloud Community Monthly News. We hope to bring the latest product updates, top user content, helpful resources, and more to the attention of our community.
What’s New with SAP Analytics Cloud?
- See What’s New in Q3 2021
- Vote on product ideas – SAP Analytics Cloud Customer Influence Q3 2021
- It’s on – SAP TechEd 2021 announced for November 16th – 18th
- Become an Analytics Designer expert with the Analytics Designer Developer Handbook
- Learn all about Operational Workforce Planning
- Watch the Operational Workforce Planning Webinar Series On-Demand
- Introducing Operational Workforce Planning content in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Operational Workforce Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud: Application Configuration
- Operational Workforce Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud: Aggregated Planning
- Operational Workforce Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud: Reporting
- Operational Workforce Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud: Detailed Planning
- Visit the new Enterprise Planning Content community page to learn more about the Operational Workforce Planning package content recently released in SAP Analytics Cloud! This package enables top-down and bottom-up planning of headcount or full-time equivalents and calculates the resulting costs using the central assumptions as a basis.
- Learn about the latest changes with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud Enterprise Integration
- See what’s new for Group Reporting Planning with Two-Tier ERP in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2108 Release
- Exciting news on SuccessFactors Live Connectivity – Exposing a Story-Related Live Connection to the SAP Analytics Cloud Enterprise Edition
Blogs to Check Out
Over 40 blogs were published in August. Big thank you to those who have shared their knowledge and expertise with the community through blogs or answers. We’ve shared just a few blogs with you below.
Tips & Best Practices
- SAP Analytics Cloud–Planning: Solution Hacks
- Best Practice: Leverage grid presentation of SAP Analytics Cloud’s table widget
- Performance best practices and troubleshooting tips for SAP Analytics Cloud
How-To & Tutorials
- Data to Insight: Journey from modeling in SAP HANA Cloud to reporting using SAP Analytics Cloud
- Getting started with SAP Analytics Cloud, Embedded Edition (BTP service)
- How to load data from Azure Synapse SQL DW to SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Leveraging the commenting functionality in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Link data sources in the model in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live Analytics Across All Your Enterprise Data Powered by SAP HANA Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud, Analytics Designer – Training videos master Blog
- SAP Intelligent RPA 2.0 – Download excel file from SAP Analytics Cloud to desktop
- SAP Tech Bytes: Feature Engineering using Data Wrangling
- Seasonal Curves for Corporate Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
Have a look at the rest of the SAP Analytics Cloud blogs or write your own blog!
- What’s New in SAP Analytics Cloud Q3 2021
- Operational Workforce Planning Content webinar series
- Introducing Operational Workforce Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud
- PartnerEdge Event: SAP Analytics Cloud Performance Statistics and Analysis Tool
- Improving your SAP Analytics Cloud Stories Performance and Usability
- Best Practices for SAP Analytics Cloud General Troubleshooting
- Best Practices for SAP Analytics Cloud Backend and Analytics Designer Performance
- Best Practices for SAP Analytics Cloud for planning General Troubleshooting
Coming Up Next Month
- Taking Your Planning Process to the Next Level with Predictive Planning – Sept 9
- SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud – Better Together – Sept 14
- #askSAP Analytics Innovations Q3 2021 Community Call: SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 SP02 + Options on the Journey to SAP Analytics Cloud – Sept 23
Make sure to check out the rest of our SAP Analytics Cloud events.
Thank You to our Contributors
Our community couldn’t be successful without all of you, our community members.
Special thank you to our Featured Contributors who go above and beyond in sharing their expertise and helping others out in the community through blogs, comments, and answers. “Featured Contributors” highlights our most active members within this respective tag and topic. This list can be found on the main SAP Analytics Cloud Community page and is refreshed every two weeks.
|Debjit Singha||Vijayeta Sharma||Jay Gandhi||Saurabh Suresh Sonawane||Aleksey Salinin|
Customer Stories & Use Cases
Read about how Clariant AG implemented a custom-built forecasting engine on SAP HANA with the help of SAP partner, Mibcon NDC, along with SAP Analytics Cloud to advance their forecasting process.
- SAP Customers Selected as SuperNova Award Finalists in Data to Decisions Category
- “Boost your Enterprise Business Planning with SAP IBP + SAP Analytics Cloud”
- Bill of Material (BOM) and Material Cost Simulation with SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Boost your decision-making with embedded SAC in C4C
- It’s Time for HR and Finance to Be on the Same Page for Workforce Planning
- SAP BusinessObjects and Journey to the Cloud
- SAP Partners – Delivering Solutions with SAP Analytics Cloud
- The BEx Broadcasting Need and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Simplify Analytics for SAP Ariba
Do you have an interesting use case or a success story to share? Blog about it in the community.
Get in Touch with Us!
Is this helpful? What would you like to see in our Monthly News? Share it in the comment section!
Great summary! Thanks, Iver for sharing.
You are saying "SAP Analytics Cloud Community page and is refreshed every two weeks" I've seen that SAP Analytics Cloud topics page refreshed / updated last time on June 3, 2021. I'm seeing other some other pages refreshed recently.
am I looking it correctly? Or SAP Analytics Cloud page is not refreshed regularly
Hi Tuncay Karaca ,
I came across your comment here and was looking in the system. the last update of this page was September 7th. This might be a bug then, not displaying the right date. I'll check with our teams.
SAP Community Team
Hi Mynyna Chau ,
Thanks for the reply and follow up.