Featured Contributors Part IX – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at SAP
SAP is committed to helping businesses inject artificial intelligence into their business processes in a scalable way to help them realize business value. We are doing this in two ways:
- Embedding AI natively in SAP applications
Embedded AI means customers consume AI functionality natively as part of SAP standard applications. SAP provides either pre-trained models such as ExpenseIt in SAP Concur or models trained on the customer’s own data like SAP Cash Application.
- Exposing business-relevant capabilities via SAP BTP to customers and partners
SAP offers AI technology directly to our customers via SAP Business Technology Platform and exposes the underlying services and solutions. With that, customers and partners can extend SAP systems, create custom applications and get value out of their data.
Gain expert knowledge on the topic of AI at SAP by accessing the go-to learning resources.
- Enterprise AI – An introduction to SAP’s AI Strategy (Article)
- SAP’s AI Strategy & How SMEs Use AI (Replay)
- Enterprise AI – Injecting AI into Business Processes (Replay)
- AI thought-leadership articles from SAP Insights
For more information about AI and Machine Learning at SAP, checkout our topic page: Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence | SAP Community and follow the tags and related tags by clicking “Follow” on this page!
If you’ve kept up with this blog post series on Featured Contributors, you know what’s next: We in the SAP Community want to regularly highlight and acknowledge members who go above and beyond, answering questions, writing blog posts and in general sharing and spreading knowledge about a given topic. Our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Featured Contributors have done just that:
These members profiles have been highlighted on the AI and Machine Learning topic page for their recent contributions to the topic! Thank you for your hard work!
If you would like to be Featured on a Topic page within the Community, all you have to do is be one of the most active in that topic by writing blog posts and answering questions etc. Please note: this section is updated every two weeks.
If you want to find more ways to become active in the Community, please complete the Hello it’s Me Mission
All you have to do is:
- Upload a new profile photo, or update your existing one.
- Enter some information in “About Me,” or update your existing information.
- Select (or update) your area of expertise or an area you feel knowledgeable about. Alternatively, add (or update) your spoken language, or share your Twitter profile or LinkedIn profile or any other URL in the Elsewhere section (or update that section).
- Start following other members, or follow an additional member.
Once again, check out our Topic page to get involved in AI and Machine Learning: Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence | SAP Community