SAP Analytics Cloud Customer Influence Q3 2021
SAP Analytics Cloud Q3 2021 release is now live with over 40 new features for you to explore and enjoy. In this blog we will go through the features requested and voted for by you, our Customers!
One of the major changes you will notice with our latest SAP Analytics Cloud release is a complete overall of our UI design and navigation. We have introduced a more intuitive Shell Bar, Side navigation panel and start pages. Ease of use in any analytics tool is paramount and you have been voting in your droves for a number of enhancements which I can now announce are available in this new simplified navigation experience.
With 5 customer requests and 100+ votes this new experience solves the below requests you have been voting for:
- Search results should be retained/kept when jumping back from story/model
- Show the full folder location of the story/dashboard when viewing it
- Provide a more obvious SAC Close or Exit Button
- Allow SAC File Browser to resize columns to display full file name instead of truncating it
- Enable Navigation pane on Home Page
To learn more about these features and many more check out our blog on Simplified Navigation.
Collaborating with our colleagues be it near or far has become increasingly important over the last few years and clearly it is important to our customers too as they have been voting for key enhancements to the overall collaboration experience including:
- Support pagination of table with scheduling pdf exports
- Copying comments from public version to private (**Also important for Planning users**)
- Not publishing and Distributing publications if no data available
Supporting pagination in pdf exports has been an extremely popular item with more than 46 votes alone. You can find out more here.
It has been another massive quarter for our Planning users with over 13 new features. Let’s take a closer look at the ones requested and voted for by you.
- Support for team assignments in calendar tasks and processes – in case of absence
- Formula collision in table – setting priority where mixed row and column table calculations intersect
- Multi-actions – engine for automated multistep planning – Run Embedded Data Actions on different versions
Multi Actions is a major game changer for managing multistep planning activities, this is just the initial release which already covers a number of your requests but there is more to come and you learn more here.
It has also been a busy quarter for Analytics Designer with a number of new exciting features including 2 voted for by you.
- Reuse of the story input control to enable Cascading FilterLine in Application Designer
- Configuration popup or the Web page widget in the Analytics Designer
We are delighted to see that yet again our customer requests also featured in our Top 5 for QRC3 2021 you can find more details on our Top 5 Blog and Video.
Also to get details of all the innovations delivered and planned for SAP Analytics Cloud please visit the SAP Roadmap explorer.
Customer Influence Portal
Finally you can get the full list of all requests for SAP Analytics Cloud in the Customer Influence Portal. Here you can have your say by adding your own ideas and requests for new features in SAP Analytics Cloud.
When we started earlier this year linking our roadmap items to customer requests we had about 1800 customer requests. We now have over 2100+ and counting that are currently Open for Voting so get in raise your requests and cast your votes.
If there is an area that is of particular interest to you for example Mobile Analytics you can narrow your search to just these requests using the filter bar.
We want to hear from you so get voting!