Transformation Starts Today – Join the ALM Summit EMEA on October 19-22!
“Transformation starts today!“
We thought this would be a great tagline for this year’s ALM Summit event. But why?
Transformation is everywhere. It has been there before (sometimes also labeled “change” or “disruption”), but especially since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the world, transformation has been a central aspect for almost every business.
Every business needs to adapt to the changes and that is what transformation is all about – reacting to change, at a speed which is fast enough to keep up with reality, but which can be managed successfully at the same time.
Transformation also brings challenges. By nature, people and organizations are reluctant to change, because following known paths provides a feeling of security and stability. But change (of the outside world) and being able to react to new changes shows the resilience of your organization, even if you must follow new and unknown paths!
For SAP, it has always been at the heart of the company to bring innovation and stability into our customer’s business, by providing the ability to transform and follow the speed of change at the same time.
One big change – and something which was accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic – is the transformation to the cloud. This change has reached most of our customers, and the understanding of the benefits grows day by day.
For Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), the transformation to the cloud is a topic which directly goes deep into the core of what ALM is. Implementing, operating and improving systems, applications and processes is a core value of ALM – and this also is the reason why the right ALM solution is needed to support customers during their transformation.
Transformation will always have an impact (positive) on customer’s business processes and system landscapes. From an ALM perspective, we need to support the transition of your business.
And at the ALM Summit EMEA, we want to share and show you how we do it.
Join us to learn how ALM supports you to start you transformation today!
The (free, and fully virtual) event takes place from October 19 to 22, 2021. During these four days, we will offer you these treats:
- A keynote day (October 19) with strategy updates on ALM from our senior management, guest speakers, partners, and more. Additional focus lies on the importance of ALM for SAP’s strategic offerings like RISE with SAP and core products like SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Additionally, we will share the results of the “ALMathon” (ALM partner solutions), and we will conclude the day with a panel discussion about SAP’s ALM strategy.
- Three days of knowledge transfer sessions with our subject matter experts. Learn during 50+ live sessions everything about how SAP Cloud ALM, SAP Solution Manager and SAP Focused Run support transformation in your environments, ask all your questions, discuss with peers and experts, and have fun! You can check out the complete agenda of the event here.
- In our inspirational keynote on October 20, we have a surprise guest waiting for you to give you some “food for thought” on a different level! Stay tuned!
- During the ALM Summit, you have the chance to virtually meet SAP’s ALM experts in the meet-the-expert sessions.
- But wait, there’s more! In addition to the live sessions, we provide additional pre-recorded deep-dive knowledge transfer sessions for you to consume at your own pace.
Register now – again, it’s free of charge! – for the virtual ALM Summit EMEA from October 19 to 22, 2021.
Hear the welcome message from Marc Thier, SVP & Head of Customer Experience & Solutions (CXS) Product Management and Services.
We are really looking forward to meeting you (virtually, at least!) at the ALM Summit EMEA.
Your SAP Customer Experience and Solutions team for Application Lifecycle Management at SAP SE