SAP Business One Starter Package Can Be the Game-Changer for Your SME
If you are an ambitious SME looking to expand your footprints quickly but hampered by the burden of limited resources, you can still realize your dreams. The SAP Business One Starter Package is designed to help small and medium businesses take their business to the next level without having to make an expensive investment in sophisticated software systems.
The SAP for startups software is best suited for companies looking for a comprehensive business management system that offers a wide range of features in a cost-effective manner. These remarkable SAP stats prove why it is the overwhelming favorite of businesses on the threshold of imminent growth.
- Over 80 percent of SAP users are SMEs.
- SAP solutions have a presence in 134 countries, with over 41,000 consumer products companies leveraging its benefits.
Gives Your Startup the Deserved Momentum
The SAP Business One starter package helps address your business necessities in critical areas such as finance, banking, sales, purchasing, customer relationship management, employee records, and timesheets. It also offers a highly efficient inventory stock control system. It integrates all your critical business functions and gets rid of the hassles of duplication and redundancy. SAP Business One Starter Package is your most trustworthy business management partner.
SAP Boosts Your Performance Across These Fundamental Business Processes:
Accounts and Finance
With the SAP Business One Starter Package, you can manage your general accounts ledger and payable and receivable in real-time.
- It eases up the process of setting up budgets and cost accounting.
- In the area of banking activities, it puts you in control of payments processing by check, cash, credit card, bank transfer, and bill of exchange, and also assists in account reconciliation.
- You can get financial performance data at a glance with pre-configured reports and dashboards.
- SAP simplifies financial reporting for profit and loss, cash flow, balance sheet, and aging.
Sales and Customer Relationships
The SAP for startups offers a powerful sales automation and CRM for managing existing customers expertly and acquiring new ones. In the area of sales and customer relationships, you can use the SAP Tools to:
- Get comprehensive data of all customers.
- Create quotations, enter orders, and track sales opportunities and activities from the first contact to the close of the sale.
- Track sales performance at a glance using intuitive pre-built reports and dashboards
- Maintain updated contact details for customers and business partners without duplication.
SAP Business One provides cash balance and sales details through user-friendly performance indicators. It also makes evaluating and analyzing data easy by including powerful visualization tools that work for all small and midsize businesses.
Purchase and Supplier Relationships
SAP helps your organization create and maintain the image of a reliable business partner by ensuring a systematic business procurement process.
To project the image of an easy-to-do business, your company needs a systematic approach to managing the procurement process. With the SAP Starter Package, you can:
- Manage the entire procurement cycle efficiently with the Procurement Wizard.
- Create purchase orders and goods receipts.
- Get a view of document trails for your audit needs.
- Manage returns and expenses.
- Get clear and compelling reports and dashboards on demand.
Inventory and Distribution
The SAP Starter Package puts you in control of your inventory and operations management. You will be able to do a range of tasks in this domain with absolute ease, such as:
- Performing inventory valuation using standard costing, moving average, and FIFO methods.
- The advanced inventory stock control system helps in monitoring stocks, tracking transfers across multiple warehouses, and providing inventory updates in real-time.
- Managing pricing by applying cash and account discounts and volumes automatically to all dealings with vendors and customers.
Create Your Roadmap To Success with Starter Package
When you choose SAP Business One Starter Package, you will be able to access and analyze business information accurately and achieve better efficiency. The software helps to react to business changes proactively. It helps you set the foundation to succeed in a highly competitive field. SAP Business One comes with high-quality support and sets an explicit roadmap for the future of your SME.