What’s New in Staying Current with SAP Global Certifications for SAP Ariba Solutions
Dear SAP Ariba-Certified Community,
Changes are coming to how you stay current with SAP Global Certifications for SAP Ariba Solutions.
SAP Ariba is moving from a quarterly to a biannual assessment schedule
Going forward, you will maintain your SAP Global Certifications for SAP Ariba solutions twice a year. Stay current content and assessments will be made available in Q1 and Q3.
Schedule for 2022:
- Q1 2022 stay current based on SAP Ariba features released in Q4 2021 & Q1 2022
- Q3 2022 stay current based on SAP Ariba features released in Q2 2022 & Q3 2022
Staying current with SAP Global Certifications
To maintain your SAP Global Certifications, you must successfully complete the related stay current content and assessments before each period’s deadline. If you fail to complete an assessment for a certification you are holding, you will no longer be certified and will need to take the respective core exam again to re-certify. The SAP Global Certification team will send you an email to announce the start of a new stay current period with relevant information and deadlines. Please read that email carefully.
Watch this video for more information about staying current with your SAP Global Certification.
Accessing stay current content and assessments
You must have an individual SAP Learning Hub subscription (professional, solution, partner edition or internal edition) to access stay current content and assessments.
- Log in to SAP Learning Hub and view My Learning Plan, or click View all and scroll to My Active Courses.
- If you cannot find the content in your active courses, view the SAP Learning Journey for the solution you are certified in and scroll to Stay current.
Receiving reminders from the SAP Global Certification team
- Reminder 1: SAP Global Certification will send you an announcement when new stay current content and assessments are available and include information about the deadline for completion.
- Reminder 2: SAP Global Certification will send you a reminder four weeks prior to the stay current deadline.
You can also view the stay current assessment schedule for SAP Ariba solutions on the Stay Current with SAP Global Certification page.
Finding additional information
To read more about SAP Global Certification, please visit:
- Become a recognized SAP certified solution expert
- Understand your options and meet the SAP Global Certification experts
- List of all available and valid certifications
To read more about staying current with SAP Global Certifications, please visit:
- Stay current with SAP Global Certification
- SAP Global Certification and stay current process
- How do I know my stay current status?
To read more about SAP Learning Hub editions, please visit:
Frequently asked questions
Q: When will stay current content and assessments for SAP Ariba solutions be available for me to complete in SAP Learning Hub?
A: Stay current content and assessments will be available on RTC in every Q1 and Q3. You have approximately three months complete the assessment and maintain your certification and badge: e.g. to stay current on the SAP Ariba 2108 release, you have from August 23, 2021 until November 15th, 2021to pass the stay current assessment related to your core exam(s).
Q: Will I receive any reminders or notifications from SAP Global Certification when stay current assessments are available?
A: Yes, you will receive an announcement via email when the latest stay current content and assessment is available on SAP Learning Hub, then you will receive a reminder approximately four weeks prior to the deadline so you don’t miss the opportunity to maintain your certification and badge.
Q: What happens if I do not complete the assessment during the stay current period, missing the deadline?
A: Your SAP Global Certification and its associated digital badge will expire. There is no grace period, so please complete the stay current requirements prior to the deadline. To be certified again and to reenter the program to stay current, you must complete the latest certification in the Certification Hub. This re-certification attempt will count towards your available exam attempts for SAP Global Certification regardless of whether you are using the Certification Hub or an SAP Learning Hub edition that includes exam attempts.
Q: Will each stay current assessment count as an exam attempt for SAP Global Certification in my Certification Hub subscription or SAP Learning Hub edition that includes exam attempts?
A: No, stay current assessments do not count as an exam attempt for SAP Global Certification. Stay current assessments use SAP Learning Hub web assessments and are part of your SAP Learning Hub subscription.