SAP Central Finance – (AUFK Initial Load) – Design Considerations
In Central Finance S/4 HANA, Initial Load and Real Time Replication of orders (AUFK) happens via SLT. This document focuses on Initial Load of AUFK Orders via SLT. During the initial load of AUFK, we get lot of orders which are not relevant for Central Finance System. Data cleansing plays a critical role in defining Cfin AUFK Load relevancy criteria. These criteria can be defined using filters in SLT Layer.
Cleansing in Source ECC
This activity in source SAP system can be done in different ways. Below steps can be followed:
- Identify the relevant or irrelevant orders with reference to Central Finance
There are primarily two categories:
- Orders which are used in FI and CO Postings in source, are mostly relevant for Central Finance. Such Orders can be found from SAP tables like BSEG, COEP, etc. Alternatively, this information can be found by running McDelta in Central Finance.
- There are other set of orders which are applicable for central finance for future real time replication for FI and CO data. Such relevancy can be determined based on business relevance of already created orders.
- Setting Indicator or Flag in AUFK table,to identify irrelevant orders
Once irrelevant orders are identified, next step is to identify a field in table AUFK like LOEKZ(deletion indicator). This field can be set to decide irrelevant orders. This field can vary as per system, per company code. For Eg, one company code can use Field X of AUFK and other company code can use Field Y of AUFK, in same system. This indicator can be set using mass update via LSMW or via Custom ABAP program.
SLT Filters for AUFK Initial Load
How to setup AUFK filter for Initial Load Data?
- Define AUFK Initial Load Setup
- Go to transaction code LTRC in SLT system and click on Processing Steps tab
- In Processing Steps Tab, click on Create Predefined Load and Replication Objects
- Click on Initial Load Object
- In below Migration Workbench, select Migration Object and click on Change button.
- In Data Migration Cockpit screen, Click on Defined Field Relations
- Under Field Relations, Add a routine SKIP_AUFK() against Start of Record(R_IT_AUFK)
- Click on Edit Current Mapping Rule
- Click on below icon to open editor
- Below condition will ensure that irrelevant orders are not loaded to Central Finance
For eg: Company Code = 1000 and Deletion Indicator = ‘X’ for irrelevant orders, then below condition can be used to skip such orders load into Central Finance.
Click on Save for saving the changes.
Note: This condition can vary based on business rule and cleansing criteria. Another important thing is that filter should be as simple as possible. Complex filters may result into performance issues in data load via SLT.
- Using Generated Runtime Object can be used for activation of routine
- Click on generate button to activate the same.
What have we achieved with above considerations?
- Less Orders relevant for Central Finance Replication less dependent MDG mappings required in Central Finance.The scope of Mapping Entities like Requested Cost Center, Responsible Cost Center, Plant, etc, can be managed easily.
- This will ensure that relevant AUFK Orders are replicated to Central Finance.
- It will save lot of additional effort in solving AUFK AIF Replication error.
I hope this blog post was helpful for you!
Cfin: Central Finance
AUFK: Order Master Data Table
FINS_CFINT_ASGMT: Assignment (Order Mapping Table)