Focused Build – updated OpenSAP course
We have worked on an update of our successful openSAP course Agile Project Delivery with Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager from 2019 with >20.000 participants. There is now an updated version which includes new functionalities from the latest support packages for Focused Build. You can still learn how it can guide project members through the entire lifecycle of an implementation or conversion project such as SAP S/4HANA. So maybe you or your customers want to refresh the Focused Build skills and learn what has been added in the last SPs.
Why should you attend it:
- For learners who took the original course two years ago, this update will serve as a refresher in how to use the standardized best practice tasks of Focused Build in an SAP S/4HANA implementation or conversion project
- New and updated units will showcase the latest developments, and you can decide whether you want to work through the whole course again or just focus on the new content.
- For those who didn’t complete the course with a record of achievement last time, this is now your chance to do so.
- Update the project members in their different roles with latest innovations of Focused Build embedded in the Requirement to Deploy process
- Project members who use Focused Build
- Project Managers who decide to use Focused Build as implementation tool
- Agile methodologists and tool consultant
Find out more and enroll here: https://open.sap.com/courses/solman2-1
The course starts on 28th of September, but can be started any time later, too
Week 1: Project Preparation and Management
Week 2: Explore Phase (Process Expert/Analyst)
Week 3: Realization (Architect/Developer)
Week 4: Test Management
Week 5: Release Management
Week 6: Focused Build Enablement
Week 7: Final Exam