Call for Proposals: SAP Community Talks at SAP TechEd in 2021
++++++++++++ Submissions CLOSED ++++++++++++++
SAP TechEd Online is back! If you haven’t heard, at SAP TechEd Online you can learn about SAP’s latest technologies and product updates. Students, developers, engineers, architects, system administrators, DBAs, IT Managers, and others in technical job roles of SAP customers and partners come together at SAP TechEd to share knowledge and build connections. The SAP Community is a huge part of what makes TechEd so great. Therefore, it goes without saying, your contributions are invaluable to us.
Community Talks are 15-minute live sessions where you can be interviewed to share your experiences and knowledge. This can either be a short presentation or a demo including an interactive Q&A session. 
You can submit your proposal for one of the following topics
- ABAP Strategy
- Low Code No Code (LCNC)
- Open Source
- Upskilling the developer of today
- AI for a digital customer experience
- Value of BTP
- Digitalizing sustainability
- Digital transformation during the pandemic
- Analytics best practices
- Innovating with SAP
How to submit your proposal
If you would like to hold a session that matches one of the above topics, please submit your session here including following required information:
- Session Title (max. 75 characters incl. spaces)
- Session Abstract (max. 500 characters incl. spaces)
- Session Topic
- Your SAP Community Profile Link
- Session Level (please select: beginners, advanced or experts)
- Programming Language (only if applicable)
- Job Roles of your session target audience (please select one: administrator, architect, CIO/CTO, consultant, or developer)
- SAP Products related to your session
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Company Name
- SAP Partner? (Yes/No)
- SAP Customer? (Yes/No)
Please ensure to submit your proposal with all required details from the list above. SAP employees are excluded from participation.
If you’re experiencing trouble with the submission link, you can also submit your session by sending an email with above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline is October 16, 2021. You will be informed by us about the final decision in the following weeks.
SAP TechEd in 2021 will take place November 16-18 and will be free for everyone to participate.
 We look forward to your submissions!
Yes!!!! That gives us plenty of time to submit. We can devise our evil plan... No scratch that. I really meant to say we would be able to think up some great ideas. It doesn't matter if they are chosen or not. It's still fun.
Super! Let’s go!