Featured Contributors Part VII – User Experience
The SAP Fiori user experience redefines the way we work in the age of digital transformation. With a focus on an intelligent, consistent and seamlessly integrated UX, SAP Fiori makes work more intuitive and productive for the next-generation workforce.
SAP Fiori is a modern UX design system made up of the technology, tools and design guidelines that allow organizations to easily transition into a truly digital and modern workplace. The design system behind SAP Fiori is built to accelerate the design-to-development process. Both Web-based and native iOS and Android design languages give you the greatest flexibility to design beautiful enterprise applications for any screen size at scale.
Find out more about SAP Fiori:
- SAP Fiori product page
- SAP Fiori design guidelines
- SAP Fiori road map
- SAP Fiori learning journey
- SAP Fiori topic page in the SAP Community
You would like to read more about this topic?
Check out this blog series:
3 Tips to Stay Informed About User Experience and Design Topics at SAP
There are also additional 2 series currently running on SAP Community:
- UX ChampionsUX champions are the people and teams driving a better user experience for their companies. They inspire a mindset change and provide the tools, methods, and leadership their organizations need to effect a UX transformation. For this series, we’ve interviewed both customers and partners to bring you new insights into the daily work of UX champion teams that are generally comprised of business analysts, developers, designers, UX architects, solution architects, and, of course, the end users.(user tag “UX Champions”)
- UX Transformation Toolkit (user tag, no overview blog yet available)
This series provides the information, skills and tools to help UX teams succeed.
We want to highlight and recognize members who are active in SAP Community and acted in extraordinary ways and provided ample content and shared their expertise. We think it is important that they are made visible to honour their participation and make their content more available to you.
That’s why a huge THANK YOU goes to our current Featured Contributors for the overall topic of SAP Fiori. We appreciate your dedicated time and efforts!
|Mahesh Kumar Palavalli|
Would you also like to know how to become such a Featured Contributor? There are several ways and I’ll show you one of them. Of course, the best basis is to be active in the community overall. That means, for example, writing blog posts, answering questions, liking, commenting, etc. belong to contributions. Of course, don’t forget to use the managed tags 😉
I would like to present a badge that is easily to earn. The solver badge! You will receive the Solver badge if you have first completed the SAP Tour the Community tutorial and if either three of your answers have been accepted or if you have received at least three upvotes on your answers or other contributions. Try it out and earn!
Since the Featured Contributors change every two weeks, everyone has the chance to be highlighted. So, choose a topic that interests you and scroll through the jungle of questions and blog posts and just start to contribute. 😉
This blog series will continue on a weekly basis. Therefore, you can be already excited for the topic, that will be featured next week: SAP Intelligent RPA!