Join us for HXM Digital Summit on Aug 10th and 11th | LinkedIn
The Human Experience Management (HXM) Digital Summit welcomes leading voices in the HR industry for an exciting look into the future of work and ways technology can enhance employee experience and business agility.
This two-day event, exclusively on LinkedIn, is your opportunity to learn from HR business leaders, analysts, and SAP SuccessFactors business executives as they discuss the following topics:
– How to prepare for shifting demands related to remote work, employee experience, and competitive job markets
– HR technology in the cloud – why it’s important and how it’s evolving to support your business transformation and digitization
– Why skill development is now a strategic topic for every organization and what is needed for a comprehensive learning strategy
Plus, it’s free and easy to access! If you’re an HR Leader, you don’t want to miss this! Do leave a comment on your takeaways from the event and feedback too. Hashtags #LinkedInLive #HXM #ExperienceWins
HXM Digital Summit Keynote
Tuesday, August 10, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. PT
Hear new insights and considerations for your HR strategies from a strong lineup of SAP SuccessFactors executives and HR analysts including:
– Jill Popelka, President and Chief Marketing & Solutions Officer, SAP SuccessFactors
– Maryann Abbajay, Chief Revenue Officer, SAP SuccessFactors
– Meg Bear, Chief Product Officer, SAP SuccessFactors
– Amy Wilson, SVP, Products & Design, SAP SuccessFactors
– Steve Goldberg, HCM Research VP/Advisor, Ventana Research
– Laura Becker, Employee Experience Research Manager, IDC
– David Wilson, Founder and CEO, Fosway Group
Hot Topics for Employee Experience
Tuesday, August 10, 2021 | 12:00 p.m.–12:30 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m. ET
Hear more from IDC’s Laura Becker on which elements of organizational culture, process, and technology can have the greatest impact on employee experience (EX). While taking your live questions, Laura and Steve will also discuss new research on deskless workers, skills management, and how CHROs should view digitization.
MOD Pizza’s Approach to Creating a Resilient and People-First Culture
Wednesday, August 11, 2021 |10:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m. ET
Don’t miss this live chat with Shanna Taylor, MOD Pizza’s senior director of people strategy and operations, who will share how the company is taking an innovative approach to recruiting, performance, and development especially for their frontline staff. Shanna and Steve will also discuss how MOD Pizza maintains an overall amazing culture and employee experience through programs such as ‘MOD Listens’ and more!
HR Tech for the Future of Work
Wednesday, August 11, 2021 | 11:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m. ET
During this live session our host, Steven Hunt, will chat more with Steve Goldberg, HCM research VP/advisor at Ventana Research about how HR leaders can harness the full potential of their current HR technology investments. They will also consider where and when new innovations, such as machine learning, can play a role in improving business processes. Steve will also take your questions on all things related to cloud HR for the future of work!