GRC Tuesdays: With the Return of Fall, It’s also the Return of Governance, Risk, and Compliance Live Conferences
“Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness”, this is how John Keats describes the season in his poem To Autumn. But the season of golden and red leaves and early evenings in front of the fire pit also brings another treat with 2 virtual Governance, Risk, and Compliance conferences:
- SAP Internal Controls, Compliance & Risk Management Live 2021 (#SAPCCR)
- SAP Application and Information Security Live 2021 (#SAPAIS)
Since there are still restrictions on travel and events in many regions, we decided to continue hosting these events virtually in 2021 again. Hopefully, we can go back to an in-person or a hybrid model next year!
For now, these are real-life and business-centric content that you can access from the comfort of your (home) office, with your favourite beverage and view live but also access the recordings for 3 months after the event. What’s not to like?
Whether your organization is building the business case for GRC, or you are looking for tips and tricks to make the most out of your current infrastructure or finally, if you would like to hear from others who have implemented SAP innovation and have business benefits to share, then these events are designed for you.
Over two days each, you will hear best practice and learning from an array of global SAP users.
Starting with SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Live on 5th and 6th of October 2021
This autumn you can discover how some of the most recognisable names in the world are successfully using SAP solutions for Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management to rethink their Governance, Risk, and Compliance approach in the post-pandemic world.
Around the theme of “Re-start: Rethink Your GRC Approach”, customer speakers already confirmed for this year’s online event include: Achmea, Borusan CAT, British Telecom, Dow Chemical, Equinor, Heineken, Schwarz Group (Lidl & Kaufland), United Internet, United Utilities. Learn from these organizations and their solutions for common controls, compliance and risk challenges and how they:
- Transform Integrated Risk Management
- Use SAP Process Control to drive efficiency, effectiveness and compliance
- Digitize and create transparency in Internal Control (SOX)
- Manage Social and Climate Risks (SCR)
- Use software solutions to identify anomalies and fraud
- Use an integrated approach to risk, control and audit management
- Manage security and compliance risks together
- Managing a complex SAP environment with SAP Process Control
Attend this event to hear from a variety of industries, including Consumer Goods, Manufacturing High Tech, Oil & Gas, Retail, Telecom and Utilities on how they approach controls, compliance and risk management but also from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), and their take on how to strengthen internal controls.
Should you want to learn more about this event, then feel free to have a look at:
And then SAP Application and Information Security Live on 7th and 8th of October 2021
Now, this time, the theme will be “Cybersecurity in the Intelligent Enterprise” and customer speakers already confirmed for this year’s online event include: Coca-Cola European Partners, DM Services, Dow Chemical, Google, Infosys, Porsche, SAP (as a customer), and Vodafone with many more to be announced soon.
In a transformed world, security, resilience, and data privacy are mission critical for organisations navigating new ways of working and doing business and, at SAP Application and Information Security Live 2021, experienced SAP users and solution experts who will share invaluable insight on navigating cybersecurity in the intelligent enterprise, including topics such as:
- GRC Transformation – Managing Access Risk Across a Complex Landscape
- Automated Threat Management for the Crown Jewels (SAP) in a Modern Security Operation Centre
- Soft Factors Matter! Business & IT Mindset Within an Authorization Redesign Project
- Centralization and Digitalization of the Register of Processing Activities
- Modernize your Security and Compliance Program Through SAP GRC Technology
- Managing Digital Identities Across On-premise and Cloud
Whatever your goal, you will find independent, real-life and business-centric content that you can view live and access again and again.
Should you want to learn more about this event, I would suggest browsing the following links:
Both events are supported by many partners!
I’m also very happy to announce that IBM, ConVista Consulting, Deloitte, Fortinet, Onapsis, Riscomp and Roiable will be sponsoring these events and will be sharing their perspectives and expertise on these topics as well – including alongside some of their key customers.
What to Expect “Onsite”
* Build Your Own Agenda – The event is set up to allow incredible flexibility – feel free to use the “build your own agenda” tool in order to attend any of the sessions available live, or revisit up to 3 months post event to catch up on those you missed.
* Networking – Enjoy 1:1 chats with other attendees plus interactive audio and video group discussions aimed at facilitating networking amongst your peers.
* Get Your Questions Answered – Take part in live Q&A with the experts to get information specific to your needs. Live polling will provide benchmarking opportunities, while the public chat will allow you to post your queries to get comments and thoughts back from fellow attendees.
* Virtual Exhibition – Our SAP partners will be available to you via the virtual exhibition hall. Liaise with these specialists to make your SAP implementation plans becomes a reality.
* Content Download – Update your knowledge bank – in addition to all recorded webinar sessions, further content will be available to download from the individual event websites.
How to Register
Both events are part of the SAP Finance and Risk Live 2021, a series of seven events taking place over six weeks across September and October 2021 designed to provide organizations around the globe with illustrations on how to transform and optimise their end-to-end finance, risk, and billing processes.
As a result, go to the Registration page for the series, select your preferred package, the events that you’d like to attend (or the full series!) and that’s it!
The good news is that each pass comes with a 3-month OnDemand content access.
I hope to meet your there – virtually of course! In the meantime, I look forward to reading your thoughts and comments either on this blog or on Twitter @TFrenehard