SAP Marketing Cloud – Improvement Requests delivered with our 2108 Release
Dear customers and partners,
Based on your valuable feedback we were able to deliver solutions for the following influence requests from the SAP Marketing Cloud Continuous Influence project with our release 2108.
- Preview personalized e-mails based on contact information
- Show Size of Email in Content Studio
- Test emails with [test] labeling in subject
- App Content Studio (Email – New Editor): Elements with conditions should be highlighted clearly
Landing Pages and Forms
- Progessive Profiling / Dynamic Profiling
- Subscriptions on landing page: Generate News letter subscribe or unsubscribe if user change it
- Fixed Marketing Areas
- Possibility to prevent “open email” interaction creation for GDPR compliance
- Performance data for different devices, e-mail provider
Marketing Planning and Performance
Administration & Confirguration
(S-user is required for viewing the requests.)
With 36 votes Performance data for different devices, e-mail provider is the highest voted request.
This request is followed by Preview personalized e-mails based on contact information with 31 votes.
Many thanks for the great cooperation.
For more details,
- read the blog post SAP Marketing Cloud August ’21 Release is Here!
- make sure to check out What’s New in SAP Marketing Cloud 2108.
For general info on Customer Influence Programs see here.
Keep on influencing!
Silvia for the SAP Marketing Cloud Product Management