Featured Contributors Part VI – Master Data Governance
SAP Master Data Governance pulls together master data organization-wide and manage it centrally to provide a united, trusted view into your business. With the SAP Master Data Governance application, you gain that master data management layer through SAP Business Technology Platform.
Key Capabilities Include:
- Creating a single source of truth by uniting SAP and third-party data sources and mass processing additional bulk updates on large volumes of data.
- Enabling collaborative workflow routing and notification to allow various teams to own unique master data attributes and enforce validated values for specific data points.
- Defining, validating, and monitoring established business rules to confirm master data readiness and analyze master data management performance.
Ready for more information? Checkout our Topic Page on Master Data Governance where you can learn about managing SAP Master Data Governance in the cloud as well as how SAP Master Data Governance, cloud edition adds value as a complementary deployment option.
Through this page, you can also see all of the content created by the Community around SAP Master Data Governance and become active in this topic. Some great examples of active members in this topic are our Master Data Governance Featured Contributors:
Kudos to these Community members for their contributions and hard work!
Want to know how you can become a Featured Contributor? All you have to do is become active in a given topic area of your choice. This means you can answer questions, like, comment on or write blog posts in any tag area. If you are one of the top contributors in a certain tag, you have the chance to be featured on the respective topic pages you contributed to! Please note this is updated every two weeks.
The first step to becoming a featured contributor is learning all the different ways you can contribute!
For example, take this tutorial about Asking and Answering Questions in the Community and you will earn this badge in your profile:
This is the 6th part of our blog series which will continue on a weekly basis. Be on the look out for the next installment!
- Please have a look at our SAP Community Tutorials, as they help to start engaging
- You have a question related to SAP Master Data Governance? Feel free to ask us anything here as well as follow the tag here
- View our Rules of Engagement
Thanks team for this great recognition and it is always a pleasure to give back to the community where we learn. I would like to personally thanks Markus Kuppe , Markus Ganser and Steffen Ulmer who are the inspiration to me.
Thank you so much for being a key driver for this community. Your input is always highly appreciated!