Join a learning group and set off on a learning journey to develop “Future Skills” together with SAP customers, partners and SAP-employees.
Together with DSAG Academy and the Future Learning Lab, SAP Training and Adoption offers a Learning Circle Experience for the independent development of important new skills around lifelong learning. Using topic-specific learning guides, small learning groups meet for the joint journey from September to December 2021.
The theme of our learning journeys is “Future Skills”. We will work with pre-selected lernOS guides which are available in German and English.
Learning Circle Topics:
- Getting Things Done (GTD)
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Increase personal productivity and self-learning skills
- Support a culture of continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Connect learners in the SAP -ecosystem with engaging learning experience
- SAP Community members, DSAG members, SAP-employees
How you can join the learning circle experience:
- Sign up and register until September 15th to reserve your spot.
- Attend the joint kick-off event on September 20, 2021.
- Choose a learning – guide and find a learning group – or start a new one. Further information on matching and finding learning groups will follow soon.
- Start your learning journey. The guides include learning materials and exercises as a foundation for your weekly meetings (13 weeks in total).
- Participate in the collaborative pit stop sessions in tweek 4 and 8.
- Conclude your learning journey with a joint retrospective before Christmas.
For any questions please use the comments below – we will answer asap.