Advance your IT Automation with Chatbots using Conversational Artificial Intelligence & Robotic Process Automation
With rapid development in artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics technology, automation is at a tipping point. Automation is vast in terms of its applications, its implications and its opportunities. This scope has long piqued the imagination of some of the world’s greatest thinkers.
Advantages commonly attributed to automation include higher production rates and increased productivity, more efficient use of materials and better product quality.
SAP Intelligent RPA Integration with SAP Conversational AI
A Quick Demo for Reference
Revolutionize user experiences with chatbots
SAP Conversational AI service is the end-to-end, low code chatbot platform designed for the enterprise. Train, build, test, connect, and monitor AI-powered chatbots in a single interface to simplify user experiences and business tasks across SAP and third-party solutions.
A chatbot is an artificial intelligence (AI) software that can simulate a conversation (or a chat) with a user in natural language through messaging applications, websites, mobile apps or through the telephone. A chatbot is often described as one of the most advanced and promising expressions of interaction between humans and machines.
While SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation uses intelligent bots to automate repetitive manual processes. As the robotic process automation layer of SAP’s Business Technology Platform, it can redirect resources to high-value activities and processes.
SAP iRPA & SAP CAI are the two prime topics that are changing the game in this rapid and volatile Enterprise Plannings and Product Designing approach. SAP already has proven that no-code/low-code can be a very useful and easy way to design modern AI-Bot driven Enterprise Softwares.
Design & Efforts
Project must be divided into various phases:
1. Designing Phase: Understanding Customer Landscape is the most significant task before developing chatbots or IRPA bots. Analyze the Landscape and design according to requirements from the customers. Apart from this, What features Customers are looking forward in their Chatbots. Features can vary depending upon different modules of SAP like MM, SD, FICO etc. Therefore, Designing phase is one of the longest yet most creative parts of building your product, but also one of the most important as it serves as the blueprint for the direction of how your product will look and feel.
2. Development Phase: Now, Initiating the process with the development of IRPA Bots in Desktop Studio and development of Chatbots in SAP CAI tool. Every possible outcomes should be judged and identified by the bots. During the development phase, everything that will be needed to implement the project is arranged.
3. Testing Phase: Testing of IRPA Bots in Cloud Factory Test Environment. And executing your bots in different machines with different configurations. Make your Bot Highly Efficient with Top Speeds. While Chatbots can be Tested under Train Tab of CAI tool. Testing is just a way of detecting glitches in a program. Testing is one of the most critical processes and helps companies to perform a comprehensive assessment of software and ensure that their product fulfills the client’s needs.
4. Production Phase: In Production Phase, Bots are deployed in the Production Environment of Cloud Factory. Various API’s are triggered. All required API keys and Payload Data are gathered for Integration Phase. All IRPA Bots in Production Phase are finalized and ready to be triggered by Chatbots through API trigger. Production Phase is the most critical Phase. All data and components are present in the production environment. This phase is also called ‘delivery.’
5. Integration Phase: Integration is quite a challenging task. Chatbots are capable of triggering IRPA bots with the help of External Service called API Consume Service. Here, API Services are configured using POST Method. Once, API Service is configured then we configure CAI Notifier in IRPA Automation Factory to get Response or IRPA Bot Result in chatbots. Both the services works simultaneously to generate output to the End Users.
6. Deployment Phase: You can have Interesting Deployment Strategies. Either you can simply deploy your chat bots in any mobile app or even in your customized web page. You can connect your BOT with Alexa or already existing apps like Telegram, MS Teams. Or you can create your own app using SAP MS or BAS.
7. Upgrade Phase: Improvements is one such area where customers can ask for some modifications in the Bots. And you have to Upgrade your Bots to meet their Satisfaction. Upgrades are necessary because they can improve the stability of your Bots, and remove outdated features. All of these updates are aimed at making the user experience better.
The benefits of automated operations are higher productivity, reliability, availability, increased performance and reduced operating costs. Other benefits are as follows:
- A bot has the ability to work at a constant speed, unattended, 24/7. That means you’ve got the potential to produce more.
- Automation solutions are based on your unique needs and goals and pay for themselves quickly due to lower operating costs, reduced lead times, increased output and more.
- Increase productivity and efficiency.
- All activities will be under monitoring.
- Increase system versatility.
- Avoid Human Errors.
- Are your chatbots secured for data transmission?
- How to manage a large group of employees interacting with chatbots at same time?
- How to categorized chatbots and assign to employees working with different modules of SAP?
- How to keep a track of all activities performed by Chatbots assigned to multiple users?
You can Reach out to me for Solution Analysis on above Challenges. If you have some analysis on these challenges, you can comment below.