SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 12 Now Available
We’re pleased to announce that SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 12 has been released today (July 21, 2021).
In this new Feature Pack 12 a lot of enhancements to existing functionalities and new features in SAP Customer Checkout and the SAP Customer Checkout manager are included.
The following enhancements are the main highlights of the new feature pack:
- Optimized SAP Fiori User Experience for SAP Customer Checkout manager
- New look and feel of the SAP Customer Checkout manager menu
- New sections and apps available
- Mobile order functionality allowing customers to place orders and pay online
- Mobile order scenario “Mobile Order and Pick-up” supported
- New mobile order web-app available for customers
- New Mobile Order section available in SAP Customer Checkout manager to configure and manage mobile order scenario
- New apps Mobile order configuration, Locations, Payment service providers, Payment transactions, Orders and Agreements available
- New Email delivery section available in SAP Customer Checkout manager to manage email configuration for mobile orders
- Extension of Table order functionality
- New terminology
- New app Text modules and Customer feedback available
- Possibility to print customer operations and actions (e.g. “Call a serving staff”) on printers
- Ability to include service charges and fees to receipts. Various possibilities to add service charges and fees on net or gross amounts, specific product categories (article groups), tax on service charges and fees possible
- Enhancements in Table Service
- Support for discounts when splitting and merging receipts
- Possibility to partially return receipts
- Enhanced configuration settings section for Table Service
- Gift cards
- New app Gift card designer available to create your own gift card designs
- Pre-printed gift card scenario to activate gift cards after payment
- Two-step (reserve and confirm) gift card payment scenario for web-shops
- Loyalty Program and Coupon Management
- Stamp card scenario, e.g. where customer buy 9 coffees and get the 10th coffee for free
- Influencers scenario, e.g. apply discount codes which were promoted by influencers
- New loyalty and coupon jobs available
- New loyalty accounts app
- Enhancements in discount rules
- Priority based pricelist handling in SAP Customer Checkout so that price is selected based on priority of the pricelist. e.g. create a new pricelist for selected article during festivals with higher priority.
- SAP Customer Checkout manager ERP Integration
- New inbound services to fetch business partners from SAP S/4HANA into SAP Customer Checkout manager
- New SOAP outbound services to fetch stock overview and billing documents from SAP S/4HANA
- New generic SOAP outbound services to fetch billing documents
- New inbound call monitoring to show calls for business partner creations from external systems into SAP Customer Checkout manager
- New apps Master data queue and Master data results available
- Support of user authentication with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) in SAP Customer Checkout and SAP Customer Checkout manager
- Central Quick Selection Functions – Extension in Retail Service, Quick Service and Table Service
- Show long text for articles in POS system
- Optimized design of Organizational structure app
- Optimized handling of serial and batch number articles in SAP Customer Checkout
- New Receipts sales report available in SAP Customer Checkout manager to show overview of all receipt data
- Automatic export of TSE after backup of SAP Customer Checkout
Find our official documentation on SAP Help.
A detailed presentation of all new features and functions in SAP Customer Checkout 2.0 Feature Pack 12 will be available soon on SAP Help and on our PartnerEdge page.
Marketing Lead for SAP Customer Checkout
Exciting news, Elena!
Thank you very much!