Move your workflow definitions from SAP IPD to SAP EPD in 7 easy steps
Move your workflow definitions from SAP IPD to SAP EPD in 7 easy steps:
- Open the WebIDE, access your Workflow definitions in SAP Intelligent Product Design-Collaboration(NEO), and perform Export
- Exporting action will save the Workflow Definition in your local file store
- Then, open the SAP Business Application Studio, follow the following documentation for modelling workflow (point-1, 2).
- Import the Workflow definitions (one file at a time) in your new Project (Enterprise Product Development(CF)
- In all the user tasks, an adaption has to be made related to the HTML5 App Name and the SAPUI5 Component – documentation (point-3)
- In the script tasks where the collaboration application URL is mentioned, an adaption has to be made. Replace <YOUR_FLP_URL> with the URL of your EPD URL from IPD URL – example documentation (point-4)
- Build and deploy your project to the EPD account – documentation (point-5)
Note: This is applicable for the Workflow definitions, not for the running or completed workflow instances or tasks.