Back in January of this year, we kicked off our 2021 Customer Connection program for SAP Identity Management.
Summer is here, and it’s a good time to let you know where we stand. The development team has been busy this spring, and we have been able to deliver nine of your requested features so far.
Extension of development studio capabilities
These improvements target the capabilities and usability of the development studio features of SAP Identity Management:
- Allow users to copy and paste multiple rows in pass tables (SAP Note 3048161)
- Automatically relink public package scripts while copying a job or a job folder to another package (SAP Note 3061300)
- Show the locked date and time on the Generaltab of a package (SAP Note 3046248)
- Improve the Eclipse plug-in to retain the log settings and column width of jobs and execution logs (SAP Note 3062139)
- Enable job or task scheduling without package checkout (SAP Note 3058298)
REST API improvement – integration with task aggregation services
We’ve enhanced the REST API response for “TaskCollection” to allow for better integration with task aggregation services such as in the SAP Fiori app “My Inbox” (SAP Note 3066367)
Support for MS SQL 2017/2019
This allows customers to align their landscape and database support contracts by eliminating the need to maintain an older Microsoft SQL version (SAP Note 3069156)
Web Dynpro UI improvements – default sorting for assigned entries plus table of approvers
We are improving usability and the user experience by:
- Implementing default sorting for assigned entries (SAP Note 3058966)
- Adding a table of approvers consistently across all approval entries in the Approval Management tab (SAP Note 3063792)
You can follow the SAP Identity Management Customer Connection on the SAP Influence Platform.
Stay tuned for further updates this fall!